Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Droid 3, Droid X2

i need to know what the best PRL is for OKC which is a TRI band area

2. Remove this advertisement.

i got a question i am on the 55 dollar plan but i still have to use the greenk apk file to even get 3g internet. is there a workaround or is this just something i have to do every time?

Overall activity: 4.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Andrae Walker View Post
    i got a question i am on the 55 dollar plan but i still have to use the greenk apk file to even get 3g internet. is there a workaround or is this just something i have to do every time?
    I have never used the green apgk- because I am on the $55 plan. I think you only need it if your trying to get data through the proxy. I have always been able to fully flash without it.

well see thats my point. I have the 3g signal and all that but when i open my market or browser there is no internet until i use the proxy nd I am trying to find out why that is? i paid 58 bucks to start the plan im on and yet i flashed this phone with so many different prls and loaded so many different roms that i lost count. i still dont have mms yet, but I am just trying to figure out why i have to use a proxy. all you do is flash the prl right or is there something in qpst config that i may need to change like in M.iP or something

Overall activity: 4.0%

Sounds like you need a clean start. If I were in your shoes I would flash the and official RUU probably 2.08 and return device to factory settings. Then I would program phone in QPST. Its best to do the Cricket part when the phone is still in Sprint factory state. It has saved me countless times. Follow the QPST guide to the letter and you should have working data after writing to the phone. This works without the proxy fix. I have done it many many times. Just need to make sure you do the QPST part right and use a trusted PRL. I pulled mine off a Cricket phone I had and keep using the same one. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    Sounds like you need a clean start. If I were in your shoes I would flash the and official RUU probably 2.08 and return device to factory settings. Then I would program phone in QPST. Its best to do the Cricket part when the phone is still in Sprint factory state. It has saved me countless times. Follow the QPST guide to the letter and you should have working data after writing to the phone. This works without the proxy fix. I have done it many many times. Just need to make sure you do the QPST part right and use a trusted PRL. I pulled mine off a Cricket phone I had and keep using the same one. Works like a charm.
    I appreciate your advice i am actually looking at the qpst guide as we speak trying to see if i did anything different. There are some slight differences in the pictures i.e. there is only 1 profile in the MIP (profile 0) and i have like 4 or 5 i dont know if i should delete them or not. every time i hook it up to check my setting in qpst it says active user 1 instead of 0 like the image. so there are subtleties I am just wondering do i need to adjust those.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

there is only 1 profile in the MIP (profile 0) and i have like 4 or 5 i dont know if i should delete them or not. every time i hook it up to check my setting in qpst it says active user 1 instead of 0 like the image.
    down to the right in the picture is says "active user 0" . Therefore, only one profile is used which is number "0". If you have 5 profiles and want to use number 3 then change "active user" to number "3". And yes, you can delete all the profiles you dont need/use.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    down to the right in the picture is says "active user 0" . Therefore, only one profile is used which is number "0". If you have 5 profiles and want to use number 3 then change "active user" to number "3". And yes, you can delete all the profiles you dont need/use.
    ok cool i did that lol. I am waiting for this download to finish then i will flash this rooted stock ruu 2.08 rom then i guess start from scratch all over again...we shall see

ok cool i did that lol. I am waiting for this download to finish then i will flash this rooted stock ruu 2.08 rom then i guess start from scratch all over again...we shall see

well i found out that this idiot at cricket (not all idiots) put me on a mexico 55 dollar plan. so I am on the phone now with the rep who is switching me to the android plan. So I think this will fix me up which means i may have a different min mdn number

ok so i got my internet up and running full blast with a 42900 prl but i cannot make calls. i have not flashed anything yet after i got my account updated properly, what should be my next step?

and now I have internet without the proxy. i knew i wasnt going nuts.....
    Last edited by Andrae Walker; 02-02-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This is a common error to be on the wrong 55 dollar plan. There use to just be the Android plan and all in 55. Now there are a few plans that are 55 dollars. Your MIN and MDN wouldn't stand a chance at changing unless you requested a new phone number though.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

ok then for some reason i am not having the ability to make calls. i didnt know if i needed to check cdma to see if its correct or not but something is definitely wrong

I checked in cdma under the nam tab. I clicked read and the min is different from what they gave me. So i put in the new Min. he said the MDN is my phone number so under dir_number i left my number in that box then i clicked write to write it to the phone. of course now when i reboot i have no internet and no calling. really frustrated now.

Anyone know a good PRL for the Milwaukee, WI area? Someone from chicago have a good PRL? Also wondering anyone in the Milwaukee/Chicago area what your data speeds are at the moment? **If you see this comment in the chicago prl thread**
    Last edited by papasmurf520; 02-07-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf520 View Post
    Anyone know a good PRL for the Milwaukee, WI area? Someone from chicago have a good PRL? Also wondering anyone in the Milwaukee/Chicago area what your data speeds are at the moment? **If you see this comment in the chicago prl thread**
    Which of the PRL's in the first post of this thread works best for you in Milwaukee, WI??

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    Which of the PRL's in the first post of this thread works best for you in Milwaukee, WI??
    Only u can find the best prl for area. I will ask if u can post any new prl that u happen to come across and zip code plz. How to: CDMA WS, under the other tab it will say prl. Instead of write u will read and place correct # for prl. Plz post it thankz

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 2.0%

Does someone have the correct cricket prl for Chicago market? The one's on the other sites is not sticking.

Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information