Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by MCF-News View Post
    PRLs - Preferred Roaming List

Newest: Attachment 310

Test/Experimental Hybrid: These PRLs have been custom made and we're looking for people to test them and post results.

Attachment 309, Attachment 212, Attachment 213

Older: Attachment 39, Attachment 40, Attachment 41, Attachment 42 - Didn't have very good luck with this one.

Unknown age: 42600

Oldest: I have included these because some people still search for them.

Attachment 207, Attachment 204, Attachment 208, Attachment 205, Attachment 202, Attachment 209, Attachment 206, Attachment 203, Attachment 210, Attachment 211

I am having some issues. I had 42900 and worked great! I updated ROM to MikG 2.1 and updated to the 455... the newest one. and the whole day today my phone has not worked so i attempted to put 42900 back on and now says it cant validate account. i have since tried all others listed and same thing.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D (ICS)

Noticed something troubling... with the latest PRL my call forwarding broke! I have not been getting any voicemails- callers go straight to "caller not available" if I'm out of range when they call. I tried both the hybrid and non-hybrid versions of it.

Loading the PRL killed my forwarding setup.

When I tried *74########## to set my conditional forwarding number (google voice) back up, it would just dial the number instead of programming it. *740 would apparently work to clear a forward, but that was useless.

Had to go back to 42900

I'll be willing to try the next PRL though- I'm a tinkerer by nature

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Screamer4 View Post
    Noticed something troubling... with the latest PRL my call forwarding broke! I have not been getting any voicemails- callers go straight to "caller not available" if I'm out of range when they call. I tried both the hybrid and non-hybrid versions of it.

Loading the PRL killed my forwarding setup.

When I tried *74########## to set my conditional forwarding number (google voice) back up, it would just dial the number instead of programming it. *740 would apparently work to clear a forward, but that was useless.

Had to go back to 42900

I'll be willing to try the next PRL though- I'm a tinkerer by nature
    45513 is newer by the way... I never had luck forwarding voicemails, but I just tried it and I see what you mean. If I forward it to Google Voice before, I think it would call me a 2nd time since I use my Google Voice number.

I was asked to combine Cricket 35313 and Sprint 60678 so here it is...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    45513 is newer by the way... I never had luck forwarding voicemails, but I just tried it and I see what you mean. If I forward it to Google Voice before, I think it would call me a 2nd time since I use my Google Voice number.

I had troubles with Google voice; when i made a call using it id get billed for long distance calls even when i used it to call local numbers (i use paygo $1 day plan so it was 10c every minute i used gv) i haven't tried it again yet since going to gingerbread.

thanks for putting the prls together for me ill give it a try in a little bit when I'm done tethering.

OK this PRL is sick. so far full signal all the time and the 3g is faster than it was by a landslide I'm gonna have to run a speed test later and fond my old numbers or reinstall old PRL and test.

Thanks again

attached basic speed test results average and peek for wifi tethered (laptop) tether_speed_laptop.txt

found one little prob. with this PRL my 3g isn't recovering after calls. airplane mode toggling isn't fixing it either i have to reboot (ill deal with it tho my speeds about double and my signal has only dropped to 3 bars 2 times that Ive seen.)
    Last edited by whitefiretiger; 06-26-2011 at 04:22 AM.

lyrical1278

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post

This used to happen to me all the time when I had my Evo on Sprint so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Tried the 3513/sprint prl, no good for me, my speeds actually got WORSE. One important thing to keep in mind tho is that I am in a AWS market (Chicago). Still seeking out that perfect PRL tho.

Phone
    HTC EVO

I have the PRL of 45722 on a Ascend I saved the files from QPST i got two files. One is a qcn and one is a rl0 file any help would be great

EDIT: Posted PRL of 45722 from a Ascend
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael Mendoza; 06-29-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Hi I'm from cincinnati and I've been on cricket forever... my question for prl files is this... I had a droid and the prl file that the person from the store wrote for it was MUCH better than the one that he wrote for my evo how to I try that prl on the evo? also its no where on the internet I just turned it off else I'd post the number (sorry its ****ing up the data on my evo when is on... not sure why.) I will post it for others to try if it works fyi

Phone
    HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by frekigeri View Post
    Hi I'm from cincinnati and I've been on cricket forever... my question for prl files is this... I had a droid and the prl file that the person from the store wrote for it was MUCH better than the one that he wrote for my evo how to I try that prl on the evo? also its no where on the internet I just turned it off else I'd post the number (sorry its ****ing up the data on my evo when is on... not sure why.) I will post it for others to try if it works fyi
    Trying pulling it from QPST

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

New Hybrid posted in first thread. Thanks Michael Mendoza for the Cricket PRL.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mendoza View Post
    Trying pulling it from QPST
    I have heard that but where is it at? I really don't want to **** up my phone

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by frekigeri View Post
    I have heard that but where is it at? I really don't want to **** up my phone
    All you do is "read from phone" then "save to file", shouldn't make any changes what so ever do the phone itself.

After you "save to file" the location you selected has 2 files, one contains your phone settings from QPST, the other is the PRL file

Customer Since
    Aug. 2008
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

I have the PRL of 45722 on a Ascend I saved the files from QPST i got two files. One is a qcn and one is a rl0 file any help would be great

EDIT: Posted PRL of 45722 from a Ascend
    what.it.okay.if.I.try.this?

Phone
    HTC EVO

Yeah its the latest PRL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Customer Since
    Aug. 2008
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Yeah its the latest PRL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    ok.i.got.the.one.efor.that.the.45568.and.when.i.pu ll.it.from.qpst...it.doesnt.come.out?.n.thanks

I loaded the 45722HybridMyCricketForum.prl, and my EVO is finally usable! I live on the edge of a tri-band area in Oklahoma, and *228 works, but it loaded the 35313 Prl which was miserably slow. Last week I traveled through the texas panhandle and then flew to atlanta, and had NO coverage at all, so hopefully I will have service in these areas next time. Also, some of the PRLs I manually loaded did not allow me to have text coverage.

Thanks to all involved in making these files available!

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information