Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Well if you aren't going to help then don't bother responding. I don't see any prl's for New York state listed so why don't you try to help out and point me to one? I don't want to try prl's from different states, and I am not sure if I want to use the generic prl's. This is not a "What prl is best for my specific area" question, I'd like to know what prl's I should use for coverage in my state? Then I can narrow it down as to which to use for my area.
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax; 04-23-2012 at 12:10 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

OK People, stop being so annoyed....It is a forum, and let's set things like "Why Don't you know" aside. Although, I do want to say that quite often myself..but let's be nice to each other.

My suggestion:
    1) Use anything like 42900, 42700 or 42600 first.
    2) Then use a hybrid like 45513.
    3) After testing those, if you are still not happy with the results, experiment with everything else you find.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

^ what she said.

These are nationwide PRLs though. I don't know one location which has a PRL JUST made for them. That'd be a PITA if you had to travel.

I love my 45513 hybrid.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Galaxy 2

No one has mentioned any success with Philadelphia, Iv tried every hybrid prl with no success, No data just talk and text and Ive checked my flash settings a dozen times and everything is the way it should be

If anyones had success with flashing phones in philly please let me know what prl your using. thx

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Goducks View Post
    No one has mentioned any success with Philadelphia, Iv tried every hybrid prl with no success, No data just talk and text and Ive checked my flash settings a dozen times and everything is the way it should be

If anyones had success with flashing phones in philly please let me know what prl your using. thx
    If you have talk and text then your prl is connecting to a tower and working. Having no data may mean its a different problem. Are you getting a 1x, 3g or roaming symbol? What plan are you on? What phone/rom? (Flash settings?), do you mean nv settings and what nv settings are you using including what apn settings are you using?

Phone
    Galaxy 2

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    If you have talk and text then your prl is connecting to a tower and working. Having no data may mean its a different problem. Are you getting a 1x, 3g or roaming symbol? What plan are you on? What phone/rom? (Flash settings?), do you mean nv settings and what nv settings are you using including what apn settings are you using?
    Thanks Wiseoldman for the quick response,

Philly is a Tri-band area all the prls Ive tested barely get a signal and 3G is in and out. The phone is a stock HTC Incredible 1 on the $55 android plan; followed the instructions in the forum. I was just wondering if anyone has flashed a phone in this area. It does seem to be a hardware or settings issue and not the prl because its getting talk and text

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Try 42600 and then start exploring radio firmware updates?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Sprint PRL's

Here are a couple Sprint PRL's from other forums I've used with success. The first one is supposed to allow you to connect to any tower no matter the carrier. It came with warnings about roaming data. The second should be a generic updated PRL.

11115.prl01039.prl

ok guys im stuck my phone is well smashed i have the cricket modem A600 and i cant get it to work its plugged in how do i get it to connect to the internet. its working fine jest stuck cant figure out what i need to do a little help would be much appreciated.well fixed that problem but now i have more this site is very helpful.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

brideoffrankenstien does not work tried it ware im at ill try some more if any one has some i can try im in cali.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

well i would recommend anyone who has the A600 not to get the update i cant get anything now it realy messes up the prls your computer will not recognize them.
    Last edited by Steve Ruetz; 04-30-2012 at 05:26 AM. Reason: posted to soon

I"m new to all this flashing stuff. I recently bought a HTC Evo, guy said it was flashed to cricket I can't use it with Sprint anymore. So I had it turned on and everything works but for the internet. How do I get the internet to work? I am NOT the tech type, so I need step by step instructions. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The troll in me wants to say, "Well gee golly Mr, I don't know where you could find that", but instead I will tell you that this forum is organized by device lol. Welcome to the forum...

<go out for forum listing and keep scrolling>
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-01-2012 at 10:54 AM.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

i have tried all of those PRLs and they dont work could it be the update i got.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

now your a realy nice guy will you buy me a new phone "No" ok at least i tried hehehe.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

My reply was for callahan asking about the Evo. I don't have the a600.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Anyone have a cricket paygo PRL that is outside of the native cricket coverage and is using either one of the muve phones? I want to try it out.

Also one if youre using it in the native cricket coverage please.

Overall activity: 6.0%

Hello everyone, just got a droid x .605 gb, flashed to cricket using this forum, got talk n text working with 42900 but no internet, do i need to play with diff PRL's or did i screw up the flash, $55 plan, i dialed *288 n got 54835 prl but no data then flashed back to 42900, still no data, area code 45365, thanks

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information