Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by juggalomadmark View Post
    ok well i got it to work thanks to greenk45 app ,THANK YOU!!!!, but my speeds are ping-664ms, dl 64kbps, up 27kbps, full 3g bars, im using a hybrid prl so should i do a *228 update prl to 35345 prl or try a diff prl to get better speed and should i change my plan to $45 plan?

Thanks for all your help! Could not done it without your forum. I donated for your info and great forum, keep up the good work!
    I had that problem long time ago on an LG optimus s LOL ..Idk why but auto.sh and u2nl method worked better for me than greenk45.. supposedly it does same thing but I noticed a difference

SeNT FrOM... UNDeR yO BeD! ; )

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Bogatz View Post
    Hi I live in Omaha Nebraska, my EVO is flashed to cricket so I'm guessing I need a hybrid..cricket/Sprint, I've tried a couple and not happy ..anyone know of any good prls I can try? Thanks

SeNT FrOM... UNDeR yO BeD! ; )
    I was always using 45513 hybrid. You are not in a triband area and should not need a hybrid PRL. I just keep them on my phones because I travel. I don't think the iPhone can utilize a hybrid PRL so with that I use 42600.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalomadmark View Post
    ok well i got it to work thanks to greenk45 app ,THANK YOU!!!!, but my speeds are ping-664ms, dl 64kbps, up 27kbps, full 3g bars, im using a hybrid prl so should i do a *228 update prl to 35345 prl or try a diff prl to get better speed and should i change my plan to $45 plan?

Thanks for all your help! Could not done it without your forum. I donated for your info and great forum, keep up the good work!
    I see that you did donate, contact me on the live chat, and I will have a dealer put you on the Android plan like wthigon suggested you should be on.

Pretty much, if you don't take advantage of the Mexico plan, most of the other features reflect the same thing as the 45 plan. The 55 dollar Android plan is going to yield higher speeds over any non Android plan with use of proxy (u2nl/autostart which GreenK45 sets up).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 6.0%

Im at work till 630 but that would be great cause they giving me the run around lol, THANK YOU ALL!!

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G Lte

My htc hero was flashed and working but as soon as i left NC i got no signal so im guessin my prl wouldn work out of state
    Now tht im in PA i've tried other prls they give me signal bars but it keeps askin me about collect calls press 1 etc.
    I need a gud prl for Pennsylvania

On a side note i tried flashin my HTC Evo Shift nd it keeps sayin Sprint in both the banner when using QPST and wen puttin in the prl

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    -thanx

Phone
    Galaxy S2 E4GT

If I roam on the 45613-21081 PRL will I have to pay roaming charges?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by fredrick1213 View Post
    If I roam on the 45613-21081 PRL will I have to pay roaming charges?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    It either works or it doesn't. Most people don't have money in their flex pay. If you have money in your flex pay, I'd imagine if it is reporting that you are roaming on Verizon's network for instance, that you could still send/receive calls by paying for roaming.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 2.0%

after testing almost every PRL in the sticky here, live in northwest houston, and am finding most success with Attachment 2151 - Cricket 42900 and Sprint 60683 - armendariz4prez

Getting a ping of about 110-150ms/download of 1500-2100+kbps/upload of 300-740+ (these are highest and lowest numbers of first 6 speed tests using the speedtest.net app)
    not sure if these speeds are accurate/normal as they are the highest of any PRL i've tried which usually i am lucky to get 500kbps download, the uploads around 50 or 100, horrible speeds and this one seems to be the diamond in the rough. this was actually one of the first i tried, sometimes the signal doesnt seem as good as some of the other PRLs but i dont think i've ever seen it drop below 2 bars, usually i have 3 or 4, when i'm lucky 5 & 6

I need help flashing a Samsung Intercept. I have done verything the tut for the transform has listed(its basically the same set-up, says many people). every time i call *228 the programming fails. ive used the generic prl codes: 10900 and a 32100 . I havent had any success.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAndroider View Post
    I need help flashing a Samsung Intercept. I have done verything the tut for the transform has listed(its basically the same set-up, says many people). every time i call *228 the programming fails. ive used the generic prl codes: 10900 and a 32100 . I havent had any success.
    There might be some hiccups with the Intercept. Talk and text should be okay though. Try 42600.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    There might be some hiccups with the Intercept.
    QFT --;

Try *22804

Overall activity: 1.0%

Anyone know a good cricket PRL for orlando florida area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind_Milt View Post
    My htc hero was flashed and working but as soon as i left NC i got no signal so im guessin my prl wouldn work out of state
    Now tht im in PA i've tried other prls they give me signal bars but it keeps askin me about collect calls press 1 etc.
    I need a gud prl for Pennsylvania

On a side note i tried flashin my HTC Evo Shift nd it keeps sayin Sprint in both the banner when using QPST and wen puttin in the prl

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    -thanx
    Hey Mastermind. Here are two PRLs that work in PA. I live right by you actually so it should work fine. Enjoy!

Pulled straight from my phone
    45751_newest.prl

Hybrid one that worked as well
    45713HybridMyCricketForum.prl

Phone
    HTC EVO

I've tried most of the PRL's from the main page of this thread, all seem to give kind of so-so data speeds north of Orlando, call coverage is pretty good though. If anyone has found a pretty good one though, I'm also all ears for it

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by piercedgeek View Post
    I've tried most of the PRL's from the main page of this thread, all seem to give kind of so-so data speeds north of Orlando, call coverage is pretty good though. If anyone has found a pretty good one though, I'm also all ears for it
    What so-so speed are you getting with which PRL's? People need numbers since comparing so-so to pretty good is impossible.

Phone
    HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    What so-so speed are you getting with which PRL's? People need numbers since comparing so-so to pretty good is impossible.
    Good point hehe, all of them, with multiple tests last night on each, averaged 250 down, and 100 up.

Normally I go to the trouble of spreadsheets, and logging exact speeds, times, and so forth, but was using laptop to watch Netflix with the wife, so just tinkered looking for one that would be noticeably different, like 500+ down.

files were:
    21078 (my original PRL, worked good in CO, not sure where it came from, maybe *228, next PRLs were from this thread)
    42900&60683.prl
    45213HYBRID21081TNINJA.prl
    45613-21081HybridCricketUsersCom.prl
    cu49016cktand60683spt.prl

Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information