Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 983
  1. #796
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,160, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    28



    Is there any chance you guys can upload the 45213HYBRID21081TNINJA PRL anywhere? I can't find it online. Thanks in advance.


  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #797
    Junior Member
    Points: 774, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    19



    What is the prl for smyrna tn. I have a evo(sprint) flashed to cricket.
    Thanks

  4. #798
    Junior Member
    Points: 580, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%
    jflorestit's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13



    I just did a *228 and it downloaded PRL 45410, I'm in San Diego, Samsung Epic 4g, Radio EG30, standard Sprint ICS 4.0.4, Ping -183; DL - 104kbps; UL - 47Kbps And here is a twist to this in the DATA area of the hidden menu I have it set to Hybrid Mode. EVDO mode; Ping - 337; DL - 106; UL - 88. CDMA Mode Ping - 1011, DL - 51; UL - 13

    Still trying to find a faster data speeds since flashing the epic I have not gotten anything over 106kbps, I was using 35510CricketUsersDotCom.PrL before doing *288 today. Was not getting anything better in data speeds with 35510.

  5. #799
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydecision View Post
    Is there any chance you guys can upload the 45213HYBRID21081TNINJA PRL anywhere? I can't find it online. Thanks in advance.
    Here it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by hidden925 View Post
    What is the prl for smyrna tn. I have a evo(sprint) flashed to cricket.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jflorestit View Post
    I just did a *228 and it downloaded PRL 45410, I'm in San Diego, Samsung Epic 4g, Radio EG30, standard Sprint ICS 4.0.4, Ping -183; DL - 104kbps; UL - 47Kbps And here is a twist to this in the DATA area of the hidden menu I have it set to Hybrid Mode. EVDO mode; Ping - 337; DL - 106; UL - 88. CDMA Mode Ping - 1011, DL - 51; UL - 13

    Still trying to find a faster data speeds since flashing the epic I have not gotten anything over 106kbps, I was using 35510CricketUsersDotCom.PrL before doing *288 today. Was not getting anything better in data speeds with 35510.
    Try some hybrids and see what happens.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #800
    Junior Member
    Points: 612, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%
    xblacklabelx's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bartlesville,ok
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    epic 4g touch



    I have been using the hybrid 45513 for a while, at first I was getting about 100k dl and 40k ul, but now im getting 500k dl and 200-300k ul with the same prl. It just started about two months ago. Kinda weird? (0.o) and it wasn't because I went over it was like that for months.

  7. #801
    Junior Member
    Points: 774, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    19



    most in that area have 45557 prl (fair signal) one flashed lg had a 35557 and had a better result...

  8. #802
    Junior Member
    Points: 774, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    19



    Figured it out -got reflashed and found the new prl (id never had found myself) is ---45713.....! did it have to get reflashed to do that or -could i have found that and set it up with out reflash ?

    all my other cricket phones *228 would load 45557 .

    Any way 3G now working

  9. #803
    Junior Member
    Points: 639, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    sept 2012
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    16



    This is a good method. It will give the chance to downoload several prl and storage them on the phone or SD . And replace them at any time through ##775#. Works on my HTC EVO 4g...........email me for any........pd...its necessary to be rooted.

    ---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I think you could prob do it on any phone where you can access EPST. Just find a good EPST.apk that works and load it on any ROM you use. Here's the EPST.apk from my current ROM that works(Attachment 580). Just checked it and I can go into ##775# and ##3282# with no problems. You will prob need to delete your current EPST.apk in your /system/app folder and replace it with this one. Then click on it and install. I have Root Explorer (copy for you- Attachment 581)so it's easy to do all of this from the phone.

    Let me know if that works.
    Thanks for the info I will give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

    This is a good method. It will give the chance to downoload several prl and storage them on the phone or SD . And replace them at any time through ##775#. Works on my HTC EVO 4g...........email me for any........pd...its necessary to be rooted.

  10. #804
    Junior Member
    Points: 363, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Customer Since
    2010
    Location
    richmond tx
    Posts
    5



    45007works well on evo 3d in sw texas sugarland area

  11. #805
    Junior Member
    Points: 639, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    sept 2012
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    16



    forgot to mention....im around wash. dc

  12. #806
    Junior Member
    Points: 141, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7



    hey i'm in the phoenix metro area, anyone know of a good hybrid prl that works in this area?
    i'm new to this whole prl thing, i''ve done some dev work for rooted phones but never messed with anything prl related lol
    so basically i'm hoping someone here knows of one because i've been working a lot and don't really have time to flashh 100 prls, also i'm guessing that these prls can't be flashed in recovery like i'm used to o.O

  13. #807
    Member
    Points: 2,243, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    229



    Quote Originally Posted by MKultra View Post
    hey i'm in the phoenix metro area, anyone know of a good hybrid prl that works in this area?
    i'm new to this whole prl thing, i''ve done some dev work for rooted phones but never messed with anything prl related lol
    so basically i'm hoping someone here knows of one because i've been working a lot and don't really have time to flashh 100 prls, also i'm guessing that these prls can't be flashed in recovery like i'm used to o.O

    I like 45512. Its easy it do a prl in cdma.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  14. #808
    Junior Member
    Points: 141, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by asuddendeath View Post
    I like 45512. Its easy it do a prl in cdma.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

    what kind of speeds do you get?
    and how do you do it on aosp cdma?
    i'm on a sgs2 aka samsung epic 4g touch flashed to cm10

  15. #809
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    I know which prl is best for you. But i dont have time to go look it up. Wish I could help.

    sent from.my rotory phone

  16. #810
    Junior Member
    Points: 141, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Customer Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    I know which prl is best for you. But i dont have time to go look it up. Wish I could help.

    sent from.my rotory phone
    lol well thanks anyways..
    if you come across you mind sending me a PM or something?

 

 
Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. QPST Tutorial with Pictures (Cricket)
    By Chris Rodriguez in forum Flashing Tools / Files / General Discussion (programming)
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 12:18 AM
  2. [Tutorial] *STICKY* How to Flash MOTOROLA DROID to Cricket: 2.2 Froyo Talk, Text, MMS, Internet
    By admin in forum Verizon Motorola Droid (a855)
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 12:20 AM
  3. We Flash Android Phones to Cricket
    By CU-News in forum Flashing Tools / Files / General Discussion (programming)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 06:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner