Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Does anyone know why everytime I try to write a hybrid prl. My phone reverts back to prl 4367? I cannot write any hybrid prl's without it getting reverted back to that PRL. Im trying to flash a phone for a customer in maryland, does anyone know if a hybrid prl is still needed for those areas? Thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Dont know what phone you have, software using, ROM, rooted or not, etc... so cant guess. Can only say if you do a *228 the PRL will update ota to the local area, i think.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    Dont know what phone you have, software using, ROM, rooted or not, etc... so cant guess. Can only say if you do a *228 the PRL will update ota to the local area, i think.

I flashed droid 3's etc. Same way I flash it every single time. Same rom. This is only happening in triband markets. When i write a hybrid PRL. It reverts back to PRL 4637. In triband markets *228 does not work. Or did something change that no longer requires us to use hybrid prl's in triband markets? Thats the only thing I can think of. I use to be able to flash hybrid PRL's and the 3g will work with no probs in triband areas. Can anyone in a triband area confirm that you are able to use regular prl's in triband markets on flashed phones? Thanks..
    Last edited by beaver619; 05-31-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Gold Member

1. Interesting, how long does the hybrid stay in the phone before reverting ...seconds, miins, hours, days?
    2. Which hybrid are you using?
    3. Did i post a triband hybrid prl on this site?, if so, try it out and see if it sticks (for testing purposes)

My prl would sometimes auto update when i traveled long distances. I wonder if the sprint towers are rejecting the hybrid causing the phone to update the prl?

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    1. Interesting, how long does the hybrid stay in the phone before reverting ...seconds, miins, hours, days?
    2. Which hybrid are you using?
    3. Did i post a triband hybrid prl on this site?, if so, try it out and see if it sticks (for testing purposes)

My prl would sometimes auto update when i traveled long distances. I wonder if the sprint towers are rejecting the hybrid causing the phone to update the prl?

It reverts within minutes. I used 3-4 diff hybrids but same results. Ones that I use very often like 42900hybrid etc. Now it seems like they are getting rejected. I've read that 4637 is a prl for cricket triband phones. But the phones that I flash are dualband. Just need someone in a triband area to test it out. As of right now im stuck.

Gold Member

Try a 35668 hybrid on page 50 and see if its sticks.

Supporting Member

Same results, reverts back to 4637 after a couple of minutes...I'm sure im not the only one experiencing this problem. I also flashed a hybrid on my own phone that is already activated. It seems like it will only work if the hybrid has been flashed to a phone that has already been activated. When i tried on a phone that hasnt done the esn change..it reverts.

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Joenathane View Post
    Here is the PRL list from my Cricket Ascend from Phoenix, AZ

http://api2.ge.tt/0/9nkG5JB/0/blob/download

Flashed back my old phone to stock get it, was using 35568.prl from here but it's not very good for my area, some areas where I traditionally have signal, I got nothing and in other areas where I traditionally have 3G access I was only getting 1x.

Mods or OP can do as they please with my PRL.
    Link is still not working , please post the working link.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Thread Information