Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 175
  1. #46
    Junior Member
    Points: 221, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San antonio texas
    Posts
    4



    Can u help me so I can get that messeging for cricket....I got credit card... Pleasee

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #47
    Member
    Points: 1,575, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    darkmage1991's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    58
    Phone
    Verizon S3



    curious, if i buy the app now, and when its updated for ics/45$ plan will i be able to just update the apk to suite my needs or is a new purchase required for each different apk?

  4. #48
    Junior Member
    Points: 467, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 12.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    mishawaka
    Posts
    11



    hi, if anyone is interested ill write a tutorial on how to get mms working. i also have all the files needed... including root explorer for free.... let me know if its worth a new thread...

  5. #49
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    Quote Originally Posted by nickb1738 View Post
    hi, if anyone is interested ill write a tutorial on how to get mms working. i also have all the files needed... including root explorer for free.... let me know if its worth a new thread...
    If it works for all gingerbread phones like mraabhimself's app does, then its worth a new thread. If it does not work like 100's of other MMS solution threads, then not worth it, imo.

  6. #50
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,897, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    captainkirks's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Madera, Calif
    Posts
    763



    Quote Originally Posted by darkmage1991 View Post
    curious, if i buy the app now, and when its updated for ics/45$ plan will i be able to just update the apk to suite my needs or is a new purchase required for each different apk?
    mraabhimself here, I don't know my password by heart and I am at the shop...

    Anyway, I have ICS done already. The purchase would be for any and all MMS apk's I produce (which would be CM7 & CM9 based at the moment)

    I have the $45 plan functionality done as well, I would just like to iron out a few things first...

  7. #51
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,897, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    captainkirks's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Madera, Calif
    Posts
    763



    Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    mraabhimself here, I don't know my password by heart and I am at the shop...

    Anyway, I have ICS done already. The purchase would be for any and all MMS apk's I produce (which would be CM7 & CM9 based at the moment)

    I have the $45 plan functionality done as well, I would just like to iron out a few things first...
    LOL, I was wondering what did I post.

  8. #52
    Member
    Points: 1,158, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    72
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G



    I really want to try this. My only fears are:

    1) spending money and it doesnt work for me
    2) I've had alot of phones lost or stolen in 2011. I would hate to have to keep paying $5 :-\

    I'm sure ill try this out eventually. looks very promising

  9. #53
    Recognized Developer
    Points: 8,091, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    337
    Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR



    Quote Originally Posted by nukicks View Post
    I really want to try this. My only fears are:

    1) spending money and it doesnt work for me
    2) I've had alot of phones lost or stolen in 2011. I would hate to have to keep paying $5 :-\

    I'm sure ill try this out eventually. looks very promising
    I will let you try it first. You can use GB or ICS, you don't have to pay twice or anything, just switch ROM's/apk's...
    I can migrate you to a new device, just contact me when the need arises.

    How does that sound? Fair enough?

  10. #54
    Member
    Points: 1,158, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    72
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G



    Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    I will let you try it first. You can use GB or ICS, you don't have to pay twice or anything, just switch ROM's/apk's...
    I can migrate you to a new device, just contact me when the need arises.

    How does that sound? Fair enough?
    That sounds great, and is kind of you to offer that to me... it is rare to find anyone with compassion these days. If I am able to get it working, i will undoubtedly pay the $5, as the MMS is important to me.

    please either PM me here, or email me at nukicks@yahoo.com

    thanks mate

  11. #55
    Junior Member
    Points: 624, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    13



    Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    I will let you try it first. You can use GB or ICS, you don't have to pay twice or anything, just switch ROM's/apk's...
    I can migrate you to a new device, just contact me when the need arises.

    How does that sound? Fair enough?

    I am very ready to pay but I also need to know if I it will work for my phone because it would suck if it did nothow do we get this process started?

  12. #56
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    This is a universal app. What operating system are you on?


    Code:
    if ( OS == Gingerbread )   
       cout<<"This app will work for you!";
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  13. #57
    Junior Member
    Points: 186, Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%
    sean.walker6758's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Samsung Nexus S 4G



    Will ur solution work for my Sprint Nexus S4g flashed to Cricket on the $55 plan? They gave me some app to use but unfortunately it doesn't work with my phone. Thank you in advance!

  14. #58
    Member
    Points: 874, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36



    I don't know if this is the same thing, but I have a apn and MMS apk that works on every phone 2.2 and 2.3 but I got it from here, for free. PM me i'll try to find the thread here for you

  15. #59
    Junior Member
    Points: 391, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    EVO 4G



    Do you have a rom that works on MIUI yet?

  16. #60
    Member
    Points: 1,500, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    95



    just waiting my confirmations. thanks for the app.

 

 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner