Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

cdmaDevTerm - Beta v.2 New Mar 8 - QPST/CDMA WS Like Utility

Koke and Prinny kind of tipped me off to this in a thread below. It looks like there is much more potential for the program than just being an SPC reader though.

cdmaworkshoptool - A utility that parses cdma worksop items: NV Item reads(to remove plain text) and bin dumps(to find SPC/MSL) and converts MEID/ESN from Hex to Dec AND Other CDMA Tools like cdmaDevTerm - Google Project Hosting

cdmaDevTerm - Beta v.2 new mar 08

This is a beta released under the GPL v3

v2 adds:

• Data flashing is scripted by carrier.xml and model.xml
    • Samsung 16 digit passwords may be customized by the user in a .txt file (cdmaworkshop compatible)
    • Check for update tab

read and write:

• SPC (NV,LG,SAMSUNG,HTC,METRO PCS)
    • MDN / MIN
    • NV ITEMS^
    • EVDO DATA FOR CDMA DEVICES

write:

• PRL

read:

• RAM (and search for spc)

^cdmaDevTerm can read the full range of NvItems but I believe there are issues if you try to read the whole range at once, try the known standard range then try searching outside (or feel free to check out the source and submit a bugfix)

cdmaworkshoptool / cwTool / cT.5c

click on a spc or a meid and its copied to the clipboard!

1. A utility that parses cdma worksop NV Item reads(to remove plain text - especially handy on new phones which may not have documented wap mms solutions) and

a.) Open cwTool.exe
    b.) Press the button and select your NV Item Read from your hard drive
    c.) Open the output file C:/cwTool/out.txt in notepad and copy then paste in WinHex ( as ascii-hex ) in order to scan through an nv item read quickly and easily to find phone numbers wap setting locations etc (rather than having to copy a single nv item at a time and paste into winhex) d. Now go back to your original Nv item read (that still has all the plain text) and you can find and replace your wap settings etc e. Use cdma workshop to write back the nv items! done! yay or try your favorite hex editor

2. Bin dumps(to find spc's)

a.) Create your .bin dump using CDMA Workshop/UniCDMA (or whatever)
    b.) Open cwTool.exe
    c.) Select your .bin file
    d.) See possible SPC codes in window -submit any requests and i will consider!

Change Log:

.5c--- - Fixed hardcoded out.txt for nv analyze

.5b--- - Now including: MEID/ESN conversion!! - With the very generous permission from badillo of GSM-Forum I have ported his C# code to vb .net and included it in this version
    GSM-Forum

(to get badillo's original app, see:

MEID pESN converter - GSM-Forum

pocket pc version even available!)

.4a--- - attempt to fix null bug(see.3) - added gpl txt to package

.3--- - removed all hardcoded file locations (still don't delete that out.txt haven't tested alot) - spc is copied when you click it .3

RELEASE NOTE:

Although the spc search seems to work fine, a bug was introduced in .3 that generates a funny error:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (will be working out the kinks, as always, and hope to fix in next build... any other ideas for improvement are appreciated!)

.2--- - added SPC search feature - fixed hard coded input file (future release will fix hardcoded out.txt)

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Glad I could help you find something worthy of a new thread. Saved it when I found it but have yet to use it. Been collecting tools sience I joined the forms. Good stuff here and not just for Cricket.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Has anyone actually tried using this? I just stumbled on this tool today and I couldn't find much information on it online. I'm going to try experimenting on a few phones if I can.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby9058 View Post
    Has anyone actually tried using this? I just stumbled on this tool today and I couldn't find much information on it online. I'm going to try experimenting on a few phones if I can.
    I've tried it few time for the SPC and works perfectly. Buggy when writing prl and few other things but other than that it's a great tool. Talked to the developer and seems like a great person, does it all for free
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

What kind of problems did you have when writing PRL's? CDMA-Ware basically ran off with several thousand dollars from the company I work for when we placed a bulk order. They never gave us our license keys and refuse to respond to any attempt we make to contact them. I REALLY like the idea of an open-source solution. I may even work on it a little if I ever get the time.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

What kind of problems did you have when writing PRL's? CDMA-Ware basically ran off with several thousand dollars from the company I work for when we placed a bulk order. They never gave us our license keys and refuse to respond to any attempt we make to contact them. I REALLY like the idea of an open-source solution. I may even work on it a little if I ever get the time.
    That's what I've been doing, made (almost finished) a CDMA tool for noobs for full flashing and only showing what few things needed to change.

And for the prl you'll get an error saying to unplug or suffer lol

Sent from Oriax123's iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Wow. I've heard a couple of testimonies about CDMA-WARE doing things like this.
    But only to individuals. And they always seem to try and defend themselfs.
    Maybe this post will get there attention.

Buisness like this is unacceptable. And makes me want to wait for the cracked version.
    I'm kidding. But this is bad testimony for CDMA-WARE and would recommend nobody to buy
    Large amounts of licences from them.

This is big news.

@ chrisngrod, good post.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I was kinda tipped off. I learn new things from you guys all the time like this about CDMA Ware....

I would think they'd keep their reputation top notch to make people more likely to purchase their software vs running off of some cracked 2.7 or using their other utilities (aka just demo and nv writer).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

i just found this CDMA Flashing Tool on my own 3 days ago and i LOVE it, it working just like CDMA WS, its Good and Fast and Cool, but yes its Buggy and will crash if u over click so be patient with it!

DFS and This and CDMA WS is so cool!

if u guys now more Flashing Software out there plz PM me im Flashing Hungry lol~!

Thread Information