Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 325, Level: 6
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rogers, AR
    Posts
    3



    Droid Bionic Flashing to Cricket

    I have been searching high and low for a tutorial to flash my bionic to cricket. The best information I have seen is scattered and mentions using the RAZR flashing guide and something about using a non-activated SIM. Would anyone have an URL to a Bionic to Cricket flashing guide? Thank you in advance

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Banned
    Points: 175, Level: 3
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    25



    buy the solution from ztahoez on cdma gurus or PM me for details and ill contact him, 100% working guaranteed

  4. #3
    Supporting Member
    Points: 2,520, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Customer Since
    2011
    Posts
    139
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE



    the answer is right in front of the page

  5. #4
    Member
    Points: 1,216, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    191



    Use the razr guide. You don't need a non activated sim. You need to use CDMA workshop to change the device to NV only then send the NV items from whiterabbit.org. then just follow the qpst tutorial. Then set up your LTE settings like the razr tutorial says. Then power down, remove sim, and reboot. Solid data and talk and text working. Not sure about MMS.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Points: 325, Level: 6
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rogers, AR
    Posts
    3



    Thanks you for the response!! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by scottpole View Post
    Use the razr guide. You don't need a non activated sim. You need to use CDMA workshop to change the device to NV only then send the NV items from whiterabbit.org. then just follow the qpst tutorial. Then set up your LTE settings like the razr tutorial says. Then power down, remove sim, and reboot. Solid data and talk and text working. Not sure about MMS.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Points: 156, Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    us
    Posts
    8



    Ya scottpole is right, he helped me, i still haven't done it yet, but did some more research what he says stacks up. I was clueless on this issue to .

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Points: 325, Level: 6
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rogers, AR
    Posts
    3



    I used the free nv-reader writer by cmda to write my nvitems from whiterabbit.org. I then try to write my settings to the phone following the QPST tutorial, but it fails -> NV_SPC_CHANGE_ENABLED_I -> STATUS: NV_FAIL_S. I have NV items enabled 'unchecked in HW Virtual server. Using QPST 2.7 BUILD 366. Any suggestions?

    Update: After using CDMA workshop I was able to properly write with QPST.
    Last edited by cazper72; 05-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Points: 112, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2



    Cricket on Bionic

    Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981 View Post
    buy the solution from ztahoez on cdma gurus or PM me for details and ill contact him, 100% working guaranteed
    Hi,

    Would you be able to help me out with this? I would like to purchase directions to flash my bionic to cricket... with working MMS.

    Thanks!

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Points: 619, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    8



    I will help anyone for free. I found a solution and I have web, talk, text and MMS all on the $45 plan. And that is on the leaked ICS rom.
    Last edited by brandonharrison10; 07-31-2012 at 08:14 PM.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Points: 102, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    riverdale, ca
    Posts
    1



    Help

    I am tired of Verizons high bills and I want to flash my bionic to Cricket but I can find any step by step directions. Does anyone know where to get them?

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Points: 717, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by cazper72 View Post
    I used the free nv-reader writer by cmda to write my nvitems from whiterabbit.org. I then try to write my settings to the phone following the QPST tutorial, but it fails -> NV_SPC_CHANGE_ENABLED_I -> STATUS: NV_FAIL_S. I have NV items enabled 'unchecked in HW Virtual server. Using QPST 2.7 BUILD 366. Any suggestions?

    Update: After using CDMA workshop I was able to properly write with QPST.
    factory reset phone and redo the process, happens to me time to time with nv item not being set correctly on cdmaws.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner