Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    That answers my question. You have never been thru an audit nor written or reviewed contracts.

    sent from my rotary phone

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Banned
    Points: 128, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Customer Since
    never
    Location
    igloo
    Posts
    14



    Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    That answers my question. You have never been thru an audit nor written or reviewed contracts.

    sent from my rotary phone
    Lol you keep thinking that. Fail dealer can never know if its a iphone or not. Apple does not provide them with a meid list for them to block they got nothing to stand on. Cricet still has no way to identify if it is a iphone or not. It is a franchise they do not control the dealers and without a way to enforce it no zero ground to stand on. Being a multiple business owner and having my hands in many business I've seen signed and had written many contracts. Beyond a reasonable doubt the dealer can not know. Food for thought... http://www.cricketusers.com/magical-...ket-store.html

    I use my brain this is why I am very stressful and always have been.

  4. #18
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by steew View Post
    Lol you keep thinking that. Fail dealer can never know if its a iphone or not. Apple does not provide them with a meid list for them to block they got nothing to stand on. Cricet still has no way to identify if it is a iphone or not. It is a franchise they do not control the dealers and without a way to enforce it no zero ground to stand on. Being a multiple business owner and having my hands in many business I've seen signed and had written many contracts. Beyond a reasonable doubt the dealer can not know. Food for thought... http://www.cricketusers.com/magical-...ket-store.html

    I use my brain this is why I am very stressful and always have been.

    Emphasis mine...

    Actually it's not a franchise and the contract is a no fault contract. Cricket or dealer can end it for any reason at any time with 30 days notice. Cricket can terminate you because they dont like the color of your carpet or the way the store smells. Believe me, I have done it.
    If the suspect you of flashing iphones they will terminate you. They dont need proof and there isn't a damn thing any dealer can do about it.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,897, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    captainkirks's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Madera, Calif
    Posts
    763



    Why take a chance on it as a dealer. So little to gain so much to lose.

  6. #20
    Banned
    Points: 128, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Customer Since
    never
    Location
    igloo
    Posts
    14



    Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Why take a chance on it as a dealer. So little to gain so much to lose.
    Honestly nobody cares like said above termination can be found for anything. If you are making your ISS money and hes not getting complaints you can do whatever you want. Seeing your district manager is commissioned off your sales hes not going to let money go. If you cant make your numbers or your complaint ratio to sales ratio is to high they will term you here. But that has been true at anything thats commission based that I've been involved with. Numbers are the only thing that matter if anyone believes cricket is a moral company then they got a lot to learn.

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,897, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    captainkirks's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Madera, Calif
    Posts
    763



    I pay any dealer $10 to do iphone activations for me under there code. PM if anyone is interested.

  8. #22
    Senior Member
    Points: 21,620, Level: 92
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    indica's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 63
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,317
    Phone
    samsung Chrono



    Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    I pay any dealer $10 to do iphone activations for me under there code. PM if anyone is interested.
    hey they never told me what i can't activate! it is a gamble though. . .

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner