Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 29.0%

all right i see,,ill just connect directly to com port 10 and wont use hw virtual software for creating ports since phone is already detected under com/ports port 10 in device manager. got it. NO i still dont have my spc for my motorola moto g,,since its a verizon prepaid it is not gonna be 000000,,for prepaid phones,,each phone have a specific spc. thats where im stuck now. my phone has never been activated with verizon,,nor have an account with cricket either,,so it will be new phone with new account with cricket if i get to flash it. if i call verizon will they be able to give me my phones spc with phones serial # or model # or something?..what info will i need to give out to get my phones spc,,if i give my phones info on the net to get my phones spc,,will that be a risk of like them stealing my phones esn,mid,,and all that staff like for others to hack my phones id to activate their own phone and stuff? pretty much im just stuck with getting my spc #.

2. Remove this advertisement.

will the tool unicdma show the spc#?. trying to get that app,,version 2.1 since below versions only display ports 1-4 and my phones port is in #10. newer version from 2.1 and up show more than 4 ports i believe..thats what i read,,been trying to get those version to see if it will display my spc# but can't find the tool anywhere on the web.

Overall activity: 74.0%

U can give a try with Verizon saying need to reset the phone or something like that, but can't say they will give u just like that or not.

Unicdma is pretty old software it might not help, try msl utility apl by cyberflasher.

Giving ur meid is risky, but at some point u need to have trust on some member, this is very reputed forum, few are actual cricket employees or a dealers,

I am in india so I have no use of ur meid.

Further best luck in ur hunting!

tapatalking.....

Overall activity: 0%

No hwvsp needed. You an boot into bptools for diag. Vzw prepaid calculator does not work. Memory is not readable. All spc reader apks that I've tried have not succeeded. Newest radio comm available doesn't support the moto g's chipset. Spc hurdle is hard to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

I have a different calculator not from CDMA WS that I have access to, so once you boot into BP tools and if you find yourself needing the SPC I can help you get that.

Can I pm you

manny 110 ,,so this moto g phone is kind of complicated to flash to cricket,,is it even possible?,r u trying to flash moto g to cricket also??

Yes. Have you gotten spc and tried to write to the device yet?

so once i find my spc does that mean now it can be flashed to cricket?or even if i find my spc it might still not be possible to be flashed to cricket?

Most likely once you obtain spc you can reprogram it.

no i still haven't gotten my spc,,ive been thinking of calling verizon to see if they can provide it to me,,but they probably be like,, for what ur phone is not even activated with us.. did u get ur spc already? i wonder how Mr E.. can get this moto gs spcs,,

It tried to call verizon but couldn't get through since I never topped up the account I couldn't get through. I pm'ed mr e and hopefully he can get me correct spc.

i pm him too telling him i was in bp tools mode,, moto g is detected in com/port 10..i have cdma tools 2.7 active,,just stuck with spc..also tried few android apps from playstore but no luck,,i have a little issue with moto g,,i have a little blue triangle next to my wifi signal,,, it says is roaming and never goes away,,even when wifi and mobile data and roaming disable,,something is not right,probably got this from messing around with cdma workshop o qpst,,or maybe thos android apps,,,,dont know whats going on,,even did a factory reset,,but that roaming triangle never goes away,,been thinking of returing phone at store for another one,,but same moto g.

You'll be fine once you write a cricket prl and ota it. You might be able to get the roaming indicator off if you turn off roaming in the settings.

roming settings are completely off..but roaming indicator stays on no matter what..hmm i dont know.ill see if i can get spc from verizon..since cant find any other solutions for obtaining spc.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information