Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 11.0%

Customer Since

flashing phones to cricket

hey im noob to this site and i wanted to get info on self service flash my on phones so is their any all in one buy able programming or self service options any help greatly appreciated

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by biglion80 View Post
    hey im noob to this site and i wanted to get info on self service flash my on phones so is their any all in one buy able programming or self service options any help greatly appreciated

There is a search button on top right. Type in the name of your phone and all the info will be there. This forum does not sell all-in-one hp printers...ooops sorry, all in one tutorials.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Customer Since

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    There is a search button on top right. Type in the name of your phone and all the info will be there. This forum does not sell all-in-one hp printers...ooops sorry, all in one tutorials.
    ok thanks for info i wasn't looking for no tutorials i was looking for self flashing software or whatever to purchase so i can flash phones myself

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

or any self flashing programs i can buy to flash phones my self i dont have any phones yet

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

ok thanks for info i wasn't looking for no tutorials i was looking for self flashing software or whatever to purchase so i can flash phones myself

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

or any self flashing programs i can buy to flash phones my self i dont have any phones yet
    Magical phones is the supporter of Cricket users, and I believe they have automated system for flashing. You can search for them, and there is one more very well known company.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Customer Since

Magical phones is the supporter of Cricket users, and I believe they have automated system for flashing. You can search for them, and there is one more very well known company.
    ok so im guess u sayin its not programming to buy to self flash any verizon or cricket phone to cricket my self

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

ok so im guess u sayin its not programming to buy to self flash any verizon or cricket phone to cricket my self
    There are programs that work on automated systems where you don't really need to learn anything. Is that what you were asking for?

Customer Since

There are programs that work on automated systems where you don't really need to learn anything. Is that what you were asking for?
    well im asking is the programs available to any one to purchase or do i have to be store owner also were is the programs available to purchase at reason im asking its some programs on ebay that does remotely flash phones to cricket not sure if its legit or even works or not

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

well im asking is the programs available to any one to purchase or do i have to be store owner also were is the programs available to purchase at reason im asking its some programs on ebay that does remotely flash phones to cricket not sure if its legit or even works or not
    1) Remote flash is not automated programs.
    2) You don't have to be a store owner to buy programs
    3) Look up on google about automated programs to flash phones.

Customer Since

ok cool i now remote flash wasn't automated and whats different between automated then remote flashing may i ask

Customer Since
    Phone
    I have a LG G2

What they meant was

You need to do some of the work yourself Sir. Search the forum use google .if your still confused post asking for help.People put a lot of effort in what they do and share here mostly for free to help the community . the least you could do is search for the anwsers that are very easily found. if your looking for flash soft ware guess what comes up when you type that into google........ flashing software. I hope I am not coming of rude but the people that bust there butts to find solutions and then share those solutions with a community DESERVE that respect! of course thats my opinion and I am very new in this forum. Good luck in your search and than you to all lof those who contribute here I have learned alot.

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by stillblaze99 View Post
    You need to do some of the work yourself Sir. Search the forum use google .if your still confused post asking for help.People put a lot of effort in what they do and share here mostly for free to help the community . the least you could do is search for the anwsers that are very easily found. if your looking for flash soft ware guess what comes up when you type that into google........ flashing software. I hope I am not coming of rude but the people that bust there butts to find solutions and then share those solutions with a community DESERVE that respect! of course thats my opinion and I am very new in this forum. Good luck in your search and than you to all lof those who contribute here I have learned alot.
    " i concur with this statement. "

sticker-375x360.png

na na, na na, na na, look out, its the search box.... ahhhh everything you need in a search

Thread Information