Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Phone

Lightbulb Free Universal Android MMS App

Hay cricket user's people i used to work for flashtotalk.com but they screwed my on my pay check short me $500

so im giving everyone the universal picture messaging app for free this will work on any android version up to 2.3.5

please click on the link below and download it and install it useing a file-manger on your phone
    no need to mess with apns just install and then you have pic messaging on your phone easy as that

link removed
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-04-2012 at 11:21 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Unauthorized file share. Punitive actions taken.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

It looks like GB is being phased out slowly... With as much help on here these apps are not needed..

Quote Originally Posted by chadrafferty View Post
    Hay cricket user's people i used to work for flashtotalk.com but they screwed my on my pay check short me $500

so im giving everyone the universal picture messaging app for free this will work on any android version up to 2.3.5

please click on the link below and download it and install it useing a file-manger on your phone
    no need to mess with apns just install and then you have pic messaging on your phone easy as that

link removed
    hi i am a flashed phone user an they people who flashed my phone gave me this horible green app that i cant seem to get the notifications off...i have had cricket universal app an i found it great an no problem at all to use.i was wondering if you could email me a link that can help me get my universal cricket mms app back i have been looking for so long an im really tired of this terrible andriod out if you could email me with some help i would dearly appreciate it..my email is Tawnya.belton@gmail.com Let me no as soon as possible please an thank you

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

This thread is being closed as the file which was posted was property of Flashtotalk.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-10-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information