Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    may 2003
    Phone
    Evo 3d

I noticed that it might not be the right thread to be posting a link to a custom rom, but i started out in this thread without knowing that i would be working on a rom. So should i start a thread in the Evo3d section as well and actually from here on out i should make any post regarding the NegaCricket project in the thread i start in the Evo3d section. if an Admin wants to confirm this, i would appreciate it, like i said im new to this so thank you for your patients with me until i get this down.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    may 2003
    Phone
    Evo 3d

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Smile

Well im glad to report that I was successful in making the NegaCricket rom have only cricket as a carrier option, so i deleted the beta version. Im not going to release the rom yet as I am working on a custom 3d boot splashscreen and some other mods that i want to include. I fixed the infamous RSTP/HTTP issue so now u dont have to go edit it manually and during the installation there are 2 choices you can choose from depending on your cricket plan. ( Now dont tell me that aint sweet!) No more having to deal with a rom that has only 1 cricket network settings. I imagine when the time comes im gonna get with the Admins here and post it in the Sprint evo3d section. So i just want to let you guys know that the NegaCricket project is moving along and will be available soon. I finally got a little idea of how to use the Aroma installer program, so keep an eye out and soon i will release the " NegaCricket "

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Awesome. Please be sure to post your generous contributions to the community here.

If there's anything you need from me, please feel free to ask. I'll see what I can do.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    may 2003
    Phone
    Evo 3d

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I hopefully will have a release ready by the end of the week, I will pm you to let you know when its ready and since this will be my first time doing something like this, I would welcome your assistance in setting up a thread with all the necessary things that are needed to make proper posting of the project. I am realizing that there is alot more to just making the rom, so i welcome your assistance in making this a positive experience. So i will be getting in touch with you soon and we will brings some life back to the cricket community. thanks chrisngrod for your support

Customer Since
    may 2003
    Phone
    Evo 3d

Just checking in real quick to let people know my status. Ive made progress but at the sametime im learning the Aroma installer and the thing with that is you cant completely remove the Aroma installer from a rom that was made using it. You can edit the Aroma installer which is more time consuming because you cant run the batch file like when you first add the Aroma installer to the rom. The thing is im using Negalite rom as a base and i dont believe he has a copy of it with all the mods minus the Aroma installer. So i have been learning how to edit and change settings, adding and removing apk's plus i would like to change the colors and some of the theme that he has to give it a more cricket feel. So pretty much im still plan on releasing this but between work wife and kids im gonna have to give myself maybe two more weeks. When i have a better understanding of the tools im using i will be able to make changes and updates quicker, Ill keep you guys posted on my progress through out the week, take care and ill be posting soon

Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto X and Sammy 4
    Items for Sale

works on Droid Razr 4.1.2 . Thanks Much

Overall activity: 7.0%

Quote Originally Posted by djisia402 View Post
    works on Droid Razr 4.1.2 . Thanks Much

the GO SMS settings on the first page? did you try both sending and receiving?

Customer Since
    August 20

Okay. First, let me start by saying this is my first time EVER doing anything like this! So I'm beyond GREEN! Anyway, I have a Samsung GS3 that was flashed from Verizon WITHOUT a SIM card. AFTER it was flashed, the SIM card was put in the phone (long story) Anyway, the phone was working somewhat before this until I realized that I couldn't send pics in my texts. I could get them but not send them. I started researching and found this post. I joined and followed the setting from the first page (downloaded app and put in settings) Not only does it not work for me (sending pics) but now the phone is CONSTANTLY dialing Cricket *22899) and 'activating' the phone. Some of my texts are being recieved as garbage (*%$&$(&$Q(%(&) AND I am still unable to send MMS (see I learned that on here!) pics via texts. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do adn give me the correct settings for Samsung Galaxy S3? I would be grateful!

Customer Since

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rodriguez View Post
    This was posted on my profile as a guest message. If you guys want, please verify it and post up here. Let us know if it is a valid workaround for flashed phones.

Keywords
    : MMS / Picture Mail fix for Android Cricket Flashed Phones
    sigh. no dice. i have a boost galaxy s2 flashed to cricke and mms is the only thing not working. ive tried apn shortcuts, mmsfix.zip, now gopro and manually editing the mms fields after ##data#.

nothing works, its all still looking at boost for some reason. gopro sms will send standard messages but mms still nags.

any idea what im doing wrong?

Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Last edited by Insane209; 11-11-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-31-2011, 06:52 AM
  2. 08-30-2011, 09:41 PM

Thread Information