Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Unhappy HELLLP!!! verizon bionic fully flashed to cricket then did factory reset!?

Okay so I am not super tech savy but im also not dumb and my husband just bought a verizon motorola bionic from craigslist and took it to yakkety yak to have it fully flashed 2 days ago .. which it worked just fine but it had the pervious owners accounts still linked to it amd had backup assistant amd he couldnt erase the account cuz it had a pin or whatever.. so me being not too tech savy I said just factory reset it.. so he did .. amd now I messed up everything and I feel so bad..

Can someone please please help me help him fix the phone becuase it is our only phone and I need it with my dughter.. super important ..please..

Fyi ..I have never tried any rooting or flashing or hacking so please dont talk to techy please if there is someone who can somehow help asap

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

you probably only have to edit the APNs i'm not 100% sure with that device though.

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by Kama Leigh Kelly View Post
    Okay so I am not super tech savy but im also not dumb and my husband just bought a verizon motorola bionic from craigslist and took it to yakkety yak to have it fully flashed 2 days ago .. which it worked just fine but it had the pervious owners accounts still linked to it amd had backup assistant amd he couldnt erase the account cuz it had a pin or whatever.. so me being not too tech savy I said just factory reset it.. so he did .. amd now I messed up everything and I feel so bad..

Can someone please please help me help him fix the phone becuase it is our only phone and I need it with my dughter.. super important ..please..

Fyi ..I have never tried any rooting or flashing or hacking so please dont talk to techy please if there is someone who can somehow help asap
    if you did a factory reset or *228 or system update, & the device tells you something about Verizon then most liky you need a RE-FLASH.

you will has to go back to the store you got it done at and have them re-do it. most company use AUTO flash programs that give them a 1 week grace period to Re-Flash a phone for free. but many dont know about grace period as well as other just want more money but u cant blame them since they have to pay rent, power, bills, employees !

Wanna Flash it your self for Free?

click here

** WARNING !!!! **
    i don't recommend flashing a phone on your own, if you have never done it.
    it's best to slowly get into it using a bad phone. dont use a good phone.
    when flashing phones you need to becarful what PRL, you upload for some can stick to the phone and never get removed as well as some how miss up your signal...... as well as missing with the settings can really f**8 it up.

using RSD LITE and the wrong file or updated locked down verizon file can also BRICK YOUR PHONE,.
    there are a few rsd lite bad files from verizon that if put on device it can no longer flash or get data.

best to get it paid.
    Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 05-28-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Thread Information