Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Issue with flashing my Prepaid 55 dollar plan to Verizon Droid X

I'm new to this so bare with me. Everything was going smoothly with my cdma Workshop until I had to do the rebooting step. Supposedly I'm supposed to hear cricket on the other line after dialing #611. My Droid still won't allow me to even make any phone calls. I've tried a bunch of times, using different prls with the same result.
    I'm wondering might it have to do with the fact that I'm trying to transfer over my cricket prepaid plan.
    It's the 55 dollar android plan for the Samsung vitality. Should I just give up now, or is it possible to flash over correctly thoroughly? So frustrating. Thank you in advance.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

go to setting and than about phone. See if your mdn, min sid and prl are correct?

Overall activity: 0%

my min mdn and prl seem to be fine. whats strange is it says my phone is in service. i do have bars, no 3g sign though. after completing my steps in cdma workshop,ending with reboot phone.. i go ahead and dial *611. instead of welcome to cricket message, i get a "your account could not be validated message." when i go into QPST configuration, I am able to add my new port. Once i go into Service programming, i hit enter on my device( not sure why but it says my phone number is my MIN. I hit enter, and i recieve a error message. ive tried this process on both of my computers with no luck

Thread Information