Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

MMS Solution Research

Hey guys i work at a flashing cricket store and this other cricket store a few miles down does androids full flashed without apps or apn changes atleast that what he says he wont tell me how to do it cause he rips off customers and knows if i can do it everyone will come to me. THIS IS HOW HE DOES IT... HE USED TO HAVE FLASH TO TALK (
    FlashtoTalk - Phone Flashing Experts

) AND HE STOLE THIER SOLUTION AND ALSO AFTER THEY FLASH IT OR SOMEONE COMES TO CASE OR SOMETHING HE STILL FULL FLASH FILES FROM HIS PHONE NOW HE CAN FULL FLASH AND DYING TO FIND OUT HOW ANY IDEAS? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Hey John.

What exactly are you asking for here? I get the part about your neighbor ripping off FTT and cheating customers, I think, but I am not sure just what you are wanting.
    Are you looking for other flashing solutions?
    Help with Flashing on your own?
    Other Flashing Providers?

Need to be more specific.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

I flash phones to cricket i can full flash phones on cdma work shop the new one and also some of the solutions ppl suggest here, but the androids i cant get mms to work i tell them to use text free and text plus and go sms but they get new numbers and they don't like it and he does it for 60 dollars and treats them like a order not customer and i need to find out how to do it so i can help them out i only charge the min to pay lights and bills salary i open the store to help ppl not to get money and i win the lottery first time i play and i invested it in this so i need help.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

My suggestion is to read a lot, get a couple androids for yourself and work on them until everything works.

Stop paying for solutions also, everything can be figured out on your own if you put enough effort into it..

Lastly, forget about this other guy, don't worry about his business just focus on learning.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by johntech View Post
    I flash phones to cricket i can full flash phones on cdma work shop the new one and also some of the solutions ppl suggest here, but the androids i cant get mms to work i tell them to use text free and text plus and go sms but they get new numbers and they don't like it and he does it for 60 dollars and treats them like a order not customer and i need to find out how to do it so i can help them out i only charge the min to pay lights and bills salary i open the store to help ppl not to get money and i win the lottery first time i play and i invested it in this so i need help.
    Lottery. nice.

First suggestion.. punctuation. Use it. One long sentence like that makes my head hurt and alot of people will just ignore it. Slow down and write real sentences.

There are also some very affordable services for flashing phones, if you dont want to learn it yourself. Research is the key and Google can become your best friend.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

I wanna know who the guy is that ripped of flashtotalk.com, I dont think stealing is the right thing to do.

Overall activity: 2.0%

This is a great flashing software for dealers. Dose full androids in a couple minutes.

Last edited by captainkirks; 12-24-2011 at 05:46 AM.

Thread Information