Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Need Help Flashing Galaxy Epic

Hi, I realize there are several tutorials on flashing this phone. I have reviewed most, if not all of them. My issue is I can't seem to get this to work! I have data working but thats all....So anyways I'm trying to figure out what minor detail I am missing.
    Heres what I've done....
    I have changed the security code or whatever to all 0's...I have wrote NV items to phone (generated at a website) also typed in MIN and MDN on CDMA WS 2.7....afterwards went to QPST, set up the port, Changed values in CDMA and CDMA-2 (Directory # being MDN and IMSI being MID)...something to note in the AMPS tab, the Number is set to my MID and not my MDN (Directory # still MDN). System and Roam tab reflect accurate MDN, also uploaded a PRL under Roam tab...but its an Austin one...(I'm located in San Antonio TX)...I noticed that different PRL resulted in my data working, or not working. Calling/txting doesn't work on any that I have tried. Afterwards, I adjusted the data settings. Since the data is functioning I'll skip that part. Any help figuring out what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated!!!!! If I can't get this to work i'm just gonna use my insurance to replace my Mercury.....

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Need Help Flashing Galaxy Epic

Sounds like you need an esn change to me. If you don't have the phone on your account of course you won't get talk and text.

Sent from my iPad Mini on AT&T using Tapatalk HD
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Yup lol. i feel like a moran lol

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Funny.never saw that in tutorial lol. sometimes the most basic information should b in the tutorial! especially for peeps like me flashing for the first time?

Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey78250 View Post
    Yup lol. i feel like a moran lol

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Funny.never saw that in tutorial lol. sometimes the most basic information should b in the tutorial! especially for peeps like me flashing for the first time?
    For people like you (noobs) we have created Android Flashing Check List and Flashing Basics guides. Chris does not have all the time on this Earth to spell basics out. Navigate the forum, and you will find answers Don't take it in an offensive way.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information