Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    10 2012

Need some help with a sprint samsung note 2 that has been flashed to cricket please..

I have a friend that bought a used sprint note 2 and she took it to a guy to have it flashed to cricket mobile and he did a half baked job of it, she can only call and text with it but no mms messages and no internet. She has taken the phone back to try and have him get all the phone functions working but it's just one excuse after another out of this guy and I would like to get the phone working the way it's supposed to for her. I'm not doing it for money, just trying to help a friend. I'm new at all of this but am intelligent and capable if someone could just tell me what programs I need and what I need to do to fix it. I have dabbled with a few phones and have customized my own phone, unlocked the bootloader, rooted it and installed a custom rom. I've used odin, twrp, terminal emulator, and clockwork recovery so I am kind of familiar with those programs. Please help if you can, Thanks in advance...

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    08-08
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

you can use the note 2 tutorial or the s3 will work too if you already have talk and text data is easy enough you will need your msl though

Thread Information