Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new to flasing

Overall activity: 23.0%

Customer Since

new to flasing

hi I'm new to flashing have tried it couple time in the past week but I guess I need a prl for reno nv I get 3g then it goes to 1x fallowed the instructions from the dinas post anyway my phone is a razr xt912 or also known as a spider if I posted in the wron place please point me to the correct place to post this

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

What sim do you have in the phone?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by kronaz View Post
    hi I'm new to flashing have tried it couple time in the past week but I guess I need a prl for reno nv I get 3g then it goes to 1x fallowed the instructions from the dinas post anyway my phone is a razr xt912 or also known as a spider if I posted in the wron place please point me to the correct place to post this
    You are in a triband market...make sure to have a good prl. Also, setup evdo revision to A_MFPA.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Customer Since

Mr.E its a stock verizon sim i flashed it with it out and flashed it with it in did the same thing both times think i might need a new one ? Dina i will check to see if the evo is in the setting u recommend and reflash but i am.unable to find a reno nv prl looked in the forum found one but did same thing it loses 3g and goes to 1x no data no txt have to use a cricket progy to txt and wifi to get internet and mail il try it when i get of work in 6 hrs

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

If all else fails, revert it back to verizon by sbfing, then let me know and I can try to put your nam settings via teamviewer
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    If all else fails, revert it back to verizon by sbfing, then let me know and I can try to put your nam settings via teamviewer
    New to flashing and you tell them to sbf the device back, lol sounds like trouble to me. Not saying that it does not help but RSD Lite can put you in a bad place if you dont understand what can happen while using it. I just hope they know what they are doing if they try. If not,
    Using RSD Lite to flash an SBF file -- correctly

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    New to flashing and you tell them to sbf the device back, lol sounds like trouble to me. Not saying that it does not help but RSD Lite can put you in a bad place if you dont understand what can happen while using it. I just hope they know what they are doing if they try. If not,
    Using RSD Lite to flash an SBF file -- correctly

Should have answered like you do: "It is possible!" ----at least I try to help with an actual advice and not typical mockery that you practice so much

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Should have answered like you do: "It is possible!" ----at least I try to help with an actual advice and not typical mockery that you practice so much
    No need to get defensive, I was not being rude. I was only trying to keep them from having to have their device repaired. Sorry if you disapprove of my comments, but with respect to my position and employer you can find your answers with me in other ways, hell i'll even do the flash for you if you are a paying customer.
    Last edited by Mr.E; 02-06-2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: had to add a smiley guy too

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I was not being defensive, Mr. E, just sarcastic. Don't worry, I don't have a drop of evil in me

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

I was not being defensive, Mr. E, just sarcastic. Don't worry, I don't have a drop of evil in me
    To be honest, you were kinda rude. Considering the level of respect I had for you, and the fact that I have sent people to you. For you to make the comment you made is disappointing to say the least.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

To be honest, you were kinda rude. Considering the level of respect I had for you, and the fact that I have sent people to you. For you to make the comment you made is disappointing to say the least.
    Thanks for your honesty, Mr. E! Still, don't be mad. You know I was getting all pissed off about your comments earlier in the days when you would just make general statement that something was possible.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

I am not mad, just disappointed. It's like a father finding out his son is addicted to heroin basically, not really pissed but just very disappointed.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I am not mad, just disappointed. It's like a father finding out his son is addicted to heroin basically, not really pissed but just very disappointed.

Now you are making me feel really bad. That comparison though?! Did it really hurt you soooo bad? I am sorry

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

The good news is time will heal all wounds and disappointments

Customer Since

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I just wana say thank u for the entertainment it made the day at work fly bye and i
    Am about to reflash the razer again i will keep u posted ohh any one know a prl for reno nv

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information