Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Question Normal (non device specific) flash to cricket tutorial. ALSO...

I figured a tutorial/guide to flashing a sprint Kyocera Echo to cricket would be easy to find, but after searching for a couple of days, i have came up empty handed. I did find out though that its just a "normal flash", "nothing new" or important for it.

Its been quite awhile since I flashed a phone so Ive been looking for just a general tutorial on how to flash it (cricket) but for some reason cannot find one that is not device-specific. I know i'm an idiot cause i know there are some general instructions/tutorials, not to mention the fact that since i have done it in the past (few years ago) I should remember off-the-top-of-my-head more than i do on how to. But anyhow Could anyone please help me find the tutorial i need for it???

Also I use to have cdma workshop a few years ago (which i'm sure i'll probably need), but due to a wildfire, i no longer have that computer. Ive been looking & looking to download it free again but all the places/forums i have found for it don't seem to be working links for quite awhile (including, according to post, the one I found on here). Does anyone know a site with a real working link OR will the free Demo version work for what i'll need?

Thank you very much for your time & assistance.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Hope this helps.

Hope I am in any way helpful...
    General Flashing with qpst http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...s-cricket.html
    as far as cdma workshop goes, pm me and ill send you a link to my zip file on google drive, its the 2.7 cracked version, and i use it all the time. will show up as virus, but its not. also if you need QPST 2.7.402 i can send that link to.

Thread Information