Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by wolf20043 View Post
    I have tried this a handful of times on my sanyo zio, and still only manage to get talk and text.I have tried multiple prl's, but my phone keeps going to sprints network, and I cannot get 1x or the 3g icon to show, and no web. Any help would be appreciated.

Has it ever worked with Cricket? ( I am assuming no.) And the area like chrisngrod would help him determine what could be causing it. And by all means is very knowledgeable about this more so then me...

I am throwing this out there and also might be able to help him or others determine the issue that has you at whits end.

What all steps have you taken in your endeavor to get the Sanyo Zio Over thus far?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Desire

Well I manage to work qpst and changed the number on my HTC Desire to my cricket number;however, i see no 3G signal, cant make calls and texts. Do i have to activate it with cricket again or can i activate it without them. Or can someone point out what to do after I write the configuration to my phone?

Overall activity: 0%

Im having troubles writing with qpst to my droid 2 global also. I got talk and text working but when I get to the qpst part I do as instructed but it gives me errors everytime "phone returns a failure status" "Nv fails NV ppp password_I" ...... any clues as to why? Ive searched and searched but found nothing. I have put cricket as the password like instructed but I get this error everytime therefore I have no internet or mms. Can someone guide me in the right directions please? Thank you

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by smokedog View Post
    Im having troubles writing with qpst to my droid 2 global also. I got talk and text working but when I get to the qpst part I do as instructed but it gives me errors everytime "phone returns a failure status" "Nv fails NV ppp password_I" ...... any clues as to why? Ive searched and searched but found nothing. I have put cricket as the password like instructed but I get this error everytime therefore I have no internet or mms. Can someone guide me in the right directions please? Thank you
    Have you been using CDMA Workshop also to send the NV items from whiterabbit.org?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Yes I did..I even tried using QPST to put them in also and i tried to do it without it but i always get that same error

i have followed all instructions for evo 3d i get web but i cant get talk or text

wow you guys broke it down love it only if you guys can do that for boost and metro!!!?

I cant get my computer to recognize my droid x when i try to add new port.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

dj I was able to do the same thing I followed exactly , I got web and email, but no talk or text.. any help?

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Phone
    Droid X2, Ascend

Well, this worked for my Droid X2. It changed the number, and I'm getting a better signal now using PRL 42900 than I was with my factory set Ascend. (Could be the phone, though.)

Here's where I'm at. I used whiterabbit and put in the NV items, and used this guide to set up the phone. I got my ESN changed over on the cricket end. I now have a working 3G, I can browse and stuff, but I can't make a call, and when I call my X2 from another number it says the phone is unavailable. Any ideas?

edit: Nevermind, it's all working. It must take a good 10-15 minutes for the Cricket system to get everything going.

Thanks again! I now have a Verizon Motorola Droid X2 working at 100% on Cricket!
    Last edited by Scur; 09-06-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Phone
    Droid X2, Ascend

Ok, I have a brand new X2 issue. I flashed Gingerbread SPF with RSD Lite, and it wiped out my info I put in with QPST. So I went through it all again. My phone REALLY did not like what I did. So I flashed stock Froyo, which is where I was when I had everything running right. I redid everything exactly the same, everything seems right with the phone, however I can't get the Cricket network. I can only use the American Roaming Network, the place your phone is sent to when it's unregistered. Did I screw up my Cricket account or something? Any ideas?
    edit: I do have working 3g data service, though. It's phone calls only. I can use GrooVe IP as a work-around until I figure this out I guess.
    Last edited by Scur; 09-08-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

Double check your programming, the HDR user/pass is obviously correct considering you're getting data, but that doesn't mean the MDN & MIN are programmed correctly...

Phone
    Droid X2, Ascend

Triple checked, and when I read data it's all good.
    BTW, MID & MIN are both just my phone number, right?
    Last edited by Scur; 09-08-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Phone
    Droid X2, Ascend

Well, I looked at the CDMA-2 tab, saw that IMSI_S was different than everything else, so changed it to my phone number. Didn't fix it, but it did break my data. So I put it back the way it was. Back to poking around...
    BTW, I grabbed CDMA Workshop. Anything I should be looking at in there?

Phone
    Droid X2, Ascend

Sorry, I deviated from the thread subject. I'll put it in Droid X2 where it belongs. So let me return to the subject at hand.

1. What is the difference between entering the PRL using CDMA and entering it using QPST?

2. Can anyone enlighten me about Mobile IP Behavior? What is the difference between Mob and Simp?
    Last edited by Scur; 09-08-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information