Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    Droid 4 - $45 plan

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    What phone is it?

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Xsylus, what phone do you have?
    I'm using the Droid 4

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I use an app for my D4. Universal mms app.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Much love for this tutorial. Joined to flash my old Incredible to my girlfriend's Cricket account. Cheers!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    Droid 4 - $45 plan

Got everything working on my Droid 4; talk, text, mms, and 3G! WOOT!

bah.. this i400 is being a bitch..

For the information being used, AKA the myphonenumber@mycricket.com, is my phone supposed to have this or what? My phone is on a Verizon network and I need it on Alltell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    Hi everyone
    I am having a problem trying to flash a storm 2 9550. When I first plugged the phone into PC and opened device manager, it showed me the ports and I could connect and read/write to it using QPST with no problem. Then I installed the blackberry desktop manager (and associated drivers) and since then the phone will no longer trigger the virtual com ports in device manager when plugged in. The ports item doesnt even show up in device manager. QPST doesnt recognize any active ports at all. Im thinking that the blackberry drivers somehow corrupted the communication on the virtual serial com ports.
    I dont know if this phone has a diagnostic mode or if I need to put it in this mode somehow. I didnt do it the first time i plugged it in and it was working fine. I have been messing with it for days. Tried everything I could think of. uninstalled blackberry desktop manager, reinstalled QPST, reinstalled my mobo chipset drivers, etc...

Anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Oh no! Don't ever, EVER use QPST to load a .prl on a blackberry! It corrupts the rom. You have to use QXDM. If you tried to load the .prl with QPST you probably have bricked your phone.

There is a couple very good tutorials on bb flashing over at howard forums.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I just used QPST to load a prl on a blackberry 9330 yesterday and it works.

Sent from my Xperia Play

ok so I did this on my Evo 3D to cricket and now my 3G keeps disconnecting then reconnecting over and over again and will not stay connectted -___- really pissing me off, I have done this 1000times and now it was to not work... I have triple check my qpst settings, I work for cricket so i pulled up my account and the esn is right, the min is also right... so idk why the hell this isnt working right :/ can anyone help, I also have used differnt prls, was the 45722 now its the 45722 hybrid prl... change the mmcs settings when 3g does pop up i do get pics and it will browse the internet then it just drops the 3g, its like it turns off then turns back on again... please help i can not figure this out ugh

Overall activity: 1.0%

HELP

Please help I am on the same boat, my 3g comes on and off, and I still have internet on my regular cricket phone. My evo3d is now flashed with cricket and can't get this 3g working anyone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by 117micc View Post
    ok so I did this on my Evo 3D to cricket and now my 3G keeps disconnecting then reconnecting over and over again and will not stay connectted -___- really pissing me off, I have done this 1000times and now it was to not work... I have triple check my qpst settings, I work for cricket so i pulled up my account and the esn is right, the min is also right... so idk why the hell this isnt working right :/ can anyone help, I also have used differnt prls, was the 45722 now its the 45722 hybrid prl... change the mmcs settings when 3g does pop up i do get pics and it will browse the internet then it just drops the 3g, its like it turns off then turns back on again... please help i can not figure this out ugh

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Maryland and PA are having 3g issue. No prl can help.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 6.0%

I'm seriously about to tear my hair out and just pay someone to do this for me...

I've unlocked and rooted my Droid Incredible (Verizon), put CM7 on it, and now finally I'm ready for the next step which is QPST...

Except it won't go into Diag mode...I've tried every form of punching in ##3424## with different sets of pound keys...all I get is an empty dial tone rather than it going into the DM service menu..

any help?

East Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States

##PROGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by tydurden2000 View Post
    I'm seriously about to tear my hair out and just pay someone to do this for me...

I've unlocked and rooted my Droid Incredible (Verizon), put CM7 on it, and now finally I'm ready for the next step which is QPST...

Except it won't go into Diag mode...I've tried every form of punching in ##3424## with different sets of pound keys...all I get is an empty dial tone rather than it going into the DM service menu..

any help?
    Try ##PROGRAM maybe setting in there to manual setup. not sure on getting you into diag mode. =( try the ##PROGRAM

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

any help?
    Put this on the SD card, boot into recovery, flash/install the zip file, reboot, tap on the blue "gscript" icon, tap on "diag on" (or "diag off"), open QPST and celebrate with an ice cold beer. Pay me back by donating some good money to this forum.

P.S. i'm running CM7 on my Dinc and this is the only thing i've found that works, credit to pinkventure and hydrosity over on xda.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unhappy

any help?

cm7 doesn't have the programming menu in its settings, you needed to flashed the phone using qpst then flash the rom :/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information