Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by 117micc View Post
    cm7 doesn't have the programming menu in its settings, you needed to flashed the phone using qpst then flash the rom :/
    Also can flash diagscripts after CM7 is installed and diag mode will work with the script.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 6.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I actually did a little fishing around the internet for answers and suprisingly found a solution that works...

I was almost about to change my rom from CM7 back to the stock FroYo, until I discovered this reacharound for getting into DIAG mode without using the Programming codes aka ##3424#

make sure your phone is plugged into the computer.
    go into the Superuser terminal..type SU to get Superuser permissions.

type the following commands and it will manually enter into the diag mode and then will showup on your computer
    To enable diag mode:

echo 1 > /sys/devices/virtual/usb_composite/diag/enable

To disable diag mode:

echo 0 > /sys/devices/virtual/usb_composite/diag/enable

Overall activity: 0%

Ok so I followed this guide exactly with my HTC Droid Incredible and I have talk and text but still no data. The 3G icon is not displaying, I know on the EVO I had to create a shortcut with Any Cut for the APN so I did the same with the DInc but when I click on the shortcut I created it is blank. I tried running greenK45 and it gives me an error that says is the 3G logo visible in notification bar. Not sure where to go from here.

Sup guys, I have never had this happen to me before, hopefully I can get some feedback on this. I have an HTC Evo 4g that I flashed to cricket using the tutorial here on cricket users. The thing here is that when I try to do *228 it will just cut off, can't hear the "welcome to cricket" message. I tried 611 and it gives me an error saying "call orignination attempt fails due to an immediate signal loss( signal fade or no service available)". But here is the weird thing, I am able to use Data services on phone as well as MMS. The esn hasn't been activated yet and I am able to use the internet on that phone. How is this possible? if I activate the esn will it let me make calls? Don't know if the rules have changed at all as far as the *228, *22804 and 611 commands go. Haven't been able to hear the "welcome to cricket" guy come up. Can anyone help?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    Droid 4 - $45 plan

Quote Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
    Sup guys, I have never had this happen to me before, hopefully I can get some feedback on this. I have an HTC Evo 4g that I flashed to cricket using the tutorial here on cricket users. The thing here is that when I try to do *228 it will just cut off, can't hear the "welcome to cricket" message. I tried 611 and it gives me an error saying "call orignination attempt fails due to an immediate signal loss( signal fade or no service available)". But here is the weird thing, I am able to use Data services on phone as well as MMS. The esn hasn't been activated yet and I am able to use the internet on that phone. How is this possible? if I activate the esn will it let me make calls? Don't know if the rules have changed at all as far as the *228, *22804 and 611 commands go. Haven't been able to hear the "welcome to cricket" guy come up. Can anyone help?
    From my experience *228 seldom works on a flashed phone. You may want to try a different prl and make sure the cdma sys id is right for your location. As far as data and mms working before the phone is activated; I can't say why it happens but I noticed the same phenomenon when I flashed my sister's bionic.

Overall activity: 99.5%
    Phone
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

Anyone have any luck with this on the Motorola 4G LTE? I was going to attempt but the whole whiterabbit only for Droid 1 freaks me out. If you have done it can you please say what way was better, Qpst or CDMAtools? Thanks

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Aguilar View Post
    Anyone have any luck with this on the Motorola 4G LTE? I was going to attempt but the whole whiterabbit only for Droid 1 freaks me out. If you have done it can you please say what way was better, Qpst or CDMAtools? Thanks
    I think in the end a newer version of QPST worked better. There is a thread about this if you're talking about the Photon 4G LTE.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

I got an error Phone no longer located in Com 41: ESN has changed? Anyone else get this?

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

for some odd reason I cant write a PRL to it? Ive read from phone and all my info is in there except the PRL? If anyone can PLease help. Much ablieged!

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

How will i know if I was sucessful in flashing the Razr to Cricket? Well other than taking it to the cricket store...lol...

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Incredible

I am having trouble. I have followed all of the steps here and I can see the PRL version changing but I just get a busy tone every time I try to make a call and my texts wont send. Have I missed something? I have entered the MDN and MIN numbers from my old working cricket phone, and I am on the $45 plan. guidance?

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Yeah you need to change your ESN with cricket

Customer Since
    dic 2012

hello. thanks for the guide. im in new york. i activated the phone in memphis tennesse, i have talk and text already. i get the 3g sign on top but the internet is so slow it wont even open a page when i open the browser.........i did a speed test and got download 4bps and error at upload. i think its not 3g it may be at 1x......i also get an error that says mobile ip error response. what an this be? thanks in advance.

Customer Since
    oct 2012

wow i been browsing this site for 3 days joined today been fighting with a motorola xprt that just refuses to give up sprint for some reason i have factory reset done the bypass activation. followed the QPST tutorial to the letter. all my info reads cricket my min/ mid etc yet it alwasy goes right back to sprint network. i tried using the QPST get to write to phone and about less then a quarter of the way thru it bam says error and stops something about the NV not being right phone returned an error...... i used and loaded the NV from whiterabbit. i am about to throw this thing against the wall lol ... lol any help would be greatly appreciated. what the hell am i doing wrong ??

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Probably belongs in the XPRT thread. I'm pretty sure there is one.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information