Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

samsung galaxy s i400 CONTINUUM Full Flash HELP!!!

I need some help to fully flash this CONTINUUM I400 guys. I just rooted with SUPERONECLICK root. HW VIRTUAL Serial Port cant connect a COM. I think i have an idea more less what to do after I create the port... CDMA W.S. n then QPST. I turned off the phone with the usb cable unplugged then turned it back on with the cable plugged several times already. I also tried it with and w/o the sd card(idk if that makes a diff or not but i tried :-P). Any help or advice is greatly appreciated and I hope to get a response soon... I been up all night here.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Did you change the modem mode? ##8778# it not going to connect to a COM port until you change it. By the way sometimes you have to restart the phone and the pc in order to get. (I've done a Samsung Intercept, working on Samsung Transform Ultra)

I'll try that once I get home... damn it!!! I forgot to bring the phone to work with me, I coulda done it right now. I'll get back to you with the outcome, thanks for the tips.

how do I get to changing the modem mode? I went to dialer n did the ##8778#, nothing. I didnt find anything on the HW Virtual Serial Port menu that changes the modem mode.

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

You can use AnyCut to create a shortcut to the PhoneUtil activity or dial *#*#8778#*#*.

I tried that too and no modem menu or "phoneutil" on anycut.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Is there a reason we have to use HW Serial Port with a Samsung device? Never tried that....

This is from cyberflashing.com...

Manual Programming

Step 01: If needed; to bypass activation screen, press emergency call button, then at the dialer, press * # 8 3 7 8 6 6 3 3, press the Home key

Step 02: From the home screen, tap phone icon, press * # 2 2 7 4 5 9 2 7

Step 03: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 04: Select "?Hidden menu Enable" tap OK

Step 05: From the phone dialer screen, press * * 7 7 2

Step 06: Check SPC code displays, enter SPC code: ______ displays, tap in white box to show virtual keyboard, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000), tap OK

Step 07: Service Mode MEID displays, tap DOWN

Step 08: Service Mode ESN displays, tap DOWN

Step 09: Service Mode AKEY displays, tap DOWN

Step 10: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Directory displays: tap Touch Here to show virtual keyboard, enter 10 digit MDN, tap the enter key to proceed

Step 11: SVC Mode NAM1 MSIN (MIN) displays, enter 10 digit MIN, tap enter key to proceed

Step 12: SVC Mode NAM1 CDMA Home SID displays, enter SID, tap enter to proceed

Step 13: SVC Mode NAM1 End of basic NAM displays, Tap the Back Key, then tap OK to EXIT

Step 14: Device will power cycle Off/On

Diagnostic Mode

1. Click the MENU button
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Wireless Controls
    4. Enable Dial up Networking

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Im trying to full flash the phone from verizon to cricket. I was trying to create the port so I can finally acces the damn device and write the new prl, MIN, MDN. I followed the steps u pasted on here chris and I was able to write the new MIN & MDN. Dont I need to access device thru QPST in order to write the password "cricket" and all of the above :-(

**DEBUG(**33284)
    then select port map, choose HFK,DIAG...the port should be recognize by qpst again (credit goes to johnwise from XDA)

... once i confirm everything is working on it well. So far, the operator is not verizon (female's voice), I recognize the voice from cricket wireless.

Thank you all for the help, greatly appreciated like always

Last edited by dumbrum; 03-11-2012 at 12:16 AM.

dumbrum, did you get your phone working? Data/mms? I purchased a continuum that was supposedly fully flashed but I cannot seem to get a data connection! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I "fully flashed" it for my sis but she reported data or 3g signal never worked. Besides, battery life SUCKS on it! honestly. I was wondering if maybe chris from this forum has ever full flashed a continuum n confirmed it works... i was thinkin of purchasing the remote full flash from this site to c if it is actually capable working correctly hhmmm.

I just worked with chris yesterday via the remote service to get mine working. I do agree that the battery life on this phone is awful! The screen is gorgeous though . It took a bit to get the data/3g working (two tries) but now it does work! I need to work with him a bit again today though because I was so thrilled once we got the data working that I figured everything was working.....well, I have data now but no call/txt! . Sure it'll be a pretty quick fix though.

Two thumbs up for the remote flashing service!!! Definitely a cool service.

-kevin

**EDIT** Just spent another 2 minutes with chris on teamviewer and now I have a FULLY FLASHED SCH-I400
    Last edited by wsntme; 03-12-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Thread Information