Ok so I recently flashed my EVO 4g to VIRGIN MOBILE because no matter what I tried I couldn't get any noteworthy 3g speeds on CRICKET but in doing my research and then successfully flashing my phone to virgin and getting really decent 3G on Virgin (consistently getting 1.2mbps and up) I noticed that the AAA key is different then the HA Key and when we flash a phone to Cricket (at least as far as I could tell) we don't use an AAA key password which from what I understand unlocks 3G. The HA key password (cricket) unlocks 1x speeds and isn't device specific but the AAA key is a device specific password that unlocks the 3G. Even though my phone was showing a 3g signal I am sure it was getting only 1x speeds because compared to my CRICKET ASCEND II I was getting 1mbps and up speeds but never seen that on my EVO.

SO what I am wondering is if anyone who has a flashed phone ever got any decent 3g speeds? And if not then the AAA key might be why.. JUST a thought but I want to know what you guys think.