Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2010

Successful 3G (4G Phones) Flashers to Page Plus?

Dear Friends,

My first post here... Been lurking as a reader for a bit now. I wanna compliment you guys so much! What a supportive community with SO MANY people willing to help one another! Too bad I don't see that else where ...

Anyway, long story short... but has any one of you experts EVER successfully, FULLY, flashed ANY of the VZW 4G Phones (Rezound, RAZR, Bionic) to Page Plus before? And I mean TRUE 3G speeds, not just the 3G icon :P!

If so, would you guys be willing to share your experiences/knowledge with me a bit? Specifically, I would LOVE to get some guidance on knowing how to fully and successfully flash Rezound to Page Plus with 3G and MMS...

I thank you in advance for reading and helping ...

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I should mention I know how to get TnT on Rezound on PP... just not sure how to write the proper HA and AAA Shared passwords for 3G authentication and maybe get rid of the dreaded "SIM Error" on the Sense lockscreen?

Thanks again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Fragger View Post
    Dear Friends,

My first post here... Been lurking as a reader for a bit now. I wanna compliment you guys so much! What a supportive community with SO MANY people willing to help one another! Too bad I don't see that else where ...

Anyway, long story short... but has any one of you experts EVER successfully, FULLY, flashed ANY of the VZW 4G Phones (Rezound, RAZR, Bionic) to Page Plus before? And I mean TRUE 3G speeds, not just the 3G icon :P!

If so, would you guys be willing to share your experiences/knowledge with me a bit? Specifically, I would LOVE to get some guidance on knowing how to fully and successfully flash Rezound to Page Plus with 3G and MMS...

I thank you in advance for reading and helping ...

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2010

Hi Guys,

Finally figured out how to get FULL 3G on the Rezound on PP today!!! It was NOT easy :P!

If you need to do the same, please feel free to PM and hopefully I can get yours going too !

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    feb 2012
    Phone
    Droid X2

why dont you go to that section (rezound) and post any info you have i think it would be better...

Overall activity: 0%

How did you get the 3g to work. I have a thunderbolt and 1x sucks.

Thread Information