Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    So this is why Cricket wont release the 2.2 froyo update for the huawei ascend. They want us all to upgrade.....you clever little monkeys
    Personally, I gave up waiting for LG to give us LG Optimus C users Gingerbread 2.3 and went ahead and flashed my phone with Sense UI. I love it too. No more random reboots.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    LG Optimus C

EVERYONE CHECK ME OUT! I WANT TO WIN THE ASCEND 2! http://www.cricketusers.com/meet-gre...-want-win.html

i need and want this phone i think i could do a lot with it i have so many friends that have been telling me to get a phone but i cant afford it and it would mean the world to me and my friends if i won

hi my name luis i would like to win the Ascend 2

I Read The Comment's And All I Want Is For Everyone To Have This Phone, Sure I Would Love It If I Were To Win, But I Respectively Must Say That I Wish You All Luck,

I wish I could win it

I have never won anything in a contest ever. I hope I win this phone here my wife would be so extreemly happy if I get her this phone,......Keeping fingers crossed!!!

i think the phone would be great for me can i please have it

i dont have sad story and i wont make anything up if i win the give away i can only gain and i would truly be happy if you gave me the phone

Hey name is Don. Father of a 20 month old boy who starts Soccertots next week. Pretty excited. This phone would be a big security help with his mom taking him there and having a way to contact me in an emergency. Plus it would give her a much needed way to have potential employers call her since she lost her job.
    I had Cricket before and loved it. I just ran on some hard times and had to drop it. I am hoping they will do another free promo month like they offered me a couple of months ago so I can get back on board the Cricket bandwagon. Even if I don't win the phone, I will likely choose Cricket again when we can afford to buy another cell.

So does "have a post count of 5" mean I have to post 5 times? Or is there a judge of the quality of posts that says we must earn at least a grade of 5? I am thinking 5 times makes more sense. If that is the case, this is post #2, 3 more on the way....

Post #3. Nothing much to say. I guess I could post some of the answers to my homework I am doing. I am pursuing my MBA at LeTourneau University

Post 4 of 5. My kid is screaming right now because...well because he is 20 months old and he has massive amounts of energy. But it really doesn't bother me...I mean he's a kid...that is what kids do. Well that and go through hundreds of diapers each year

5th post and I should be eleigibe for the free phone. ya know, if you think about it the phone costs Cricket very little...if they would just comp the phone they would get much more profit and revenue from the months and years of service which is where the realy money is anyway. Something to think about Cricket. The no contract thing by the way is so freaking awesome!! They just put the power back in our hands.
    Last edited by avenue; 07-16-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by zmvb23a View Post
    Hey name is Don. Father of a 20 month old boy who starts Soccertots next week. Pretty excited. This phone would be a big security help with his mom taking him there and having a way to contact me in an emergency. Plus it would give her a much needed way to have potential employers call her since she lost her job.
    I had Cricket before and loved it. I just ran on some hard times and had to drop it. I am hoping they will do another free promo month like they offered me a couple of months ago so I can get back on board the Cricket bandwagon. Even if I don't win the phone, I will likely choose Cricket again when we can afford to buy another cell.

So does "have a post count of 5" mean I have to post 5 times? Or is there a judge of the quality of posts that says we must earn at least a grade of 5? I am thinking 5 times makes more sense. If that is the case, this is post #2, 3 more on the way....

Post #3. Nothing much to say. I guess I could post some of the answers to my homework I am doing. I am pursuing my MBA at LeTourneau University

Post 4 of 5. My kid is screaming right now because...well because he is 20 months old and he has massive amounts of energy. But it really doesn't bother me...I mean he's a kid...that is what kids do. Well that and go through hundreds of diapers each year

5th post and I should be eleigibe for the free phone. ya know, if you think about it the phone costs Cricket very little...if they would just comp the phone they would get much more profit and revenue from the months and years of service which is where the realy money is anyway. Something to think about Cricket. The no contract thing by the way is so freaking awesome!! They just put the power back in our hands.
    Hello Don!

Several posts in a row just to meet the post count doesn't count. You need to post around and not just in one spot.

Also, you need to post in the Meet and Greet section too.

Thanks!

Phone
    lg optimus c

i wouldnt mnd winning this phone lol

Phone

Please be mine lol
    Please be mine lol

Mine, Mine, Mine XD

HEXLEY i see u want dis really badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but guess wat.............

this phone will be with you know who

Mr. Oscar hehehehehe

I'll be so gladly to accept this contest as the winner

I'm starting to get the feel to get lots of pictures with this phone!!!!!!!!!!

Click - SAY CHEESE

Click - SAY CHEESE

Click - SAY CHEESE

"Wow!, What a nice picture"

This is really an excellent contest !

And really a good way for Building relationships !

Glad to be participating in this !

Cheers Oscar!

60 Comments for this, i think its a great start !

Iím in for this contest!!

Its good to see the prize.....

Hopefully I will try be in one of those winners

PLS make it be my day to celebrate
    Last edited by avenue; 07-17-2011 at 01:49 PM.

i need this phone plz!!!

i need this phone plz!!

i need this phone plz!

i need this phone plz

plz i could really use this phone!

i really want this phone!!! I have the first ascend and i could really use this upgrade. plz plz plz plz and thanks!
    Last edited by avenue; 07-17-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Phone
    huewai

I would love to win this phone. However i wont hold my breath. Lol. I am 46 yrs old and have never won a thing. Still and all its fun trying. Good luck to everyone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information