Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Article: Current Cricket Wireless PAYGo Information

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G

This is horrible. This diminishes from everything CricKet is I hope they will keep me grandfathered on my current plan from 2010. I love paying $35 a month for unlimited everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nukicks View Post
    This is horrible. This diminishes from everything CricKet is I hope they will keep me grandfathered on my current plan from 2010. I love paying $35 a month for unlimited everything.
    I actually think this is a good move. There are many people that don't need unlimited, and therefore don't want to pay for it. It's true, Cricket's service has been based off of unlimited, but in order to continue to compete with other providers they needed to start offering minute plans. There should be more coming, even with Muve Music, and Android. I believe it's $45/month for 1,000 minutes on the Muve Music feature phone and $55/month for 1,000 minutes on the Muve Music smartphone.

From what I've seen in the past, Cricket usually grandfathered people with their plans. What confused me, was when Cricket changed the broadband plans. They raised the rates by $5 per month in order to provide nationwide coverage. Even those who didn't want the nationwide coverage had to pay the additional $5 per month. I don't think that's right. Maybe it's just that voice plans are grandfathered in but broadband plans aren't. I'm not sure. You've been able to keep your $35 plan so far, so I don't think it's going to go away anytime soon.

Thread Information