Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Actual testing period is over. Out of respect for local retailers we have set the full flashing price to $35 for registered users and $30 for supporting members. Talk and text flashes are $20 for registered users and $15 for supporting members. Remember to support your local authorized dealer when possible. We started the forum to help those that were unable to afford flashing at local rates, were not close to a dealer, or had problems setting up their accounts properly.

2. Remove this advertisement.

droid x

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Actual testing period is over. Out of respect for local retailers we have set the full flashing price to $35 for registered users and $30 for supporting members. Talk and text flashes are $20 for registered users and $15 for supporting members. Remember to support your local authorized dealer when possible. We started the forum to help those that were unable to afford flashing at local rates, were not close to a dealer, or had problems setting up their accounts properly.

i just paid the 20 last night , u dont respond my message, i dont get help from any of u guys yet, i will be here, send my a message if u ar able to help me flash my phone tonight. i did some work already,i downgrade my phone to froyo. rooted, and install gingerbread 2.3.3 rooted version, like u told me last night. so now im on rooted 2.3.3 gingerbread. i think will be aesier for you to help me out, thanks

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The chat system has been acting up lately. We'll refund your 20 immediately if you wish.

Were you the one that I sent the download links to?

I'll be on later in the day. I have to pack for Jumpmaster school. Flight leaves at 5:40 in the morning.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Yes its me. Well I will be on my computer in a little bit. I flashed the phone already myself. I just need u to help me to change my number to my new phone. Esn change. And get internet and pictures messages working. I hope see u tonight. And don't worry about refund the money. I used a lot of information on this forum to have my phone flashed. So it worth it. Thanks. Diego

The chat system has been acting up lately. We'll refund your 20 immediately if you wish. Were you the one that I sent the download links to?I'll be on later in the day. I have to pack for Jumpmaster school. Flight leaves at 5:40 in the morning.
    Yes its me. Well I will be on my computer in a little bit. I flashed the phone already myself. I just need u to help me to change my number to my new phone. Esn change. And get internet and pictures messages working. I hope see u tonight. And don't worry about refund the money. I used a lot of information on this forum to have my phone flashed. So it worth it. Thanks. Diego

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

I guess you could walk around with a flashed hotspot in your pocket too just for that.
    You don't have the Cricket Crosswave mobile wifi hotspot in your market?

Phone
    droid x

id like to get my phone flashed, my flash broke after a friend updated my phone, how do i do this program of yours, i cant seem to find any info besides this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jose mata View Post
    id like to get my phone flashed, my flash broke after a friend updated my phone, how do i do this program of yours, i cant seem to find any info besides this thread.
    You can submit information in the form here: http://www.cricketusers.com/sendmessage.php

iNEED help flashing my evo 4g to metro someone help me

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Sorry we only deal with Cricket. We don't have any Metro dealers in my area AND it's not as easy to add an ESN to Metro as it is with Cricket.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    htc hero

Chris , I give up every time i get the CDMA w-shop it wont work or it has a bug .i have QPST & got my cell to link,but do you need the meid# or Hex ,i guess i need help or lets set a time for you to remote flash my htc hero ,please contact me when you have time ,and your not too tired. text me if ya have too thanks angelbaby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information