Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

SGS2 or Huawei mercury?

What do you think is a better deal? Unlimited talk text data on cricket with the huawei mercury? Or 500minutes on a shared family plan with unlimited texting and 200-500mb 4G data with the Samsung galaxy S2?

*note* data will get throttled on T-Mobile instead of being charged extra for going over data limit

2. Remove this advertisement.

What is your cost on the T-Mobile plan?

Do you need unlimited minutes? What about data? 200 - 500 MB of data isn't a lot. Is that enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    What is your cost on the T-Mobile plan?

Do you need unlimited minutes? What about data? 200 - 500 MB of data isn't a lot. Is that enough for you?
    I would pay 30$ for 200mb 45for 500mb .... I also buy the phone (280$) I only call my parents and Call never last more then 10min. And data isn't alot but I also blow thru crickets 1gb in a few days.. but its good since I wont get charge extra for going over on both carriers... so really I'm only paying for data + phone. Its my brothers family plan so really if I go with T-Mobile I'm still paying less than cricket with taxes and I get more (4G, better signal). But I'm more about the phone. What I pay a month doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    I would pay 30$ for 200mb 45for 500mb .... I also buy the phone (280$) I only call my parents and Call never last more then 10min. And data isn't alot but I also blow thru crickets 1gb in a few days.. but its good since I wont get charge extra for going over on both carriers... so really I'm only paying for data + phone. Its my brothers family plan so really if I go with T-Mobile I'm still paying less than cricket with taxes and I get more (4G, better signal). But I'm more about the phone. What I pay a month doesn't matter.
    It's that much for data on T-Mobile? They have a prepaid $30/month 5 GB plan that has 100 minutes. I'm surprised they try charging that much for data on their contract plans.

If you don't use the phone for calling much, you might be interested in their $30 prepaid plan. You can get 4G with that plan also.

It's that much for data on T-Mobile? They have a prepaid $30/month 5 GB plan that has 100 minutes. I'm surprised they try charging that much for data on their contract plans.

If you don't use the phone for calling much, you might be interested in their $30 prepaid plan. You can get 4G with that plan also.
    Yeah but rather be in the family plan cuz I don't have to worry about paying my stuff on time (my brother just pays the bill. So I can give him money to pay anytime I want. Ex. I can pay him on Saturday. And that's it. I can pay him twice a month. I don't worry about next month)

!7ął is tattooed on me cuz i represent houston!

Yeah but rather be in the family plan cuz I don't have to worry about paying my stuff on time (my brother just pays the bill. So I can give him money to pay anytime I want. Ex. I can pay him on Saturday. And that's it. I can pay him twice a month. I don't worry about next month)

!7ął is tattooed on me cuz i represent houston!
    Well, you'd need to choose whatever fits your needs best. You would need to pay your Cricket bill at the same time each month too, with the ability to use Bridge Pay. In order for Cricket to work the way you described you'd need a family member or a friend of yours to be a Cricket account holder and let you pay them when you're able to. If there isn't anyone in your family with Cricket it might be best if you go with T-Mobile, unless you can convince someone to switch to Cricket.

Well, you'd need to choose whatever fits your needs best. You would need to pay your Cricket bill at the same time each month too, with the ability to use Bridge Pay. In order for Cricket to work the way you described you'd need a family member or a friend of yours to be a Cricket account holder and let you pay them when you're able to. If there isn't anyone in your family with Cricket it might be best if you go with T-Mobile, unless you can convince someone to switch to Cricket.
    Eh. I dont wanna pay 300+ for a phone anyone can steal and switch Sims. Feel free to lock/discard this thread ima stick with the mercury :P

Eh. I dont wanna pay 300+ for a phone anyone can steal and switch Sims. Feel free to lock/discard this thread ima stick with the mercury :P
    Enjoy the Mercury with unlimited data then.

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

Thread Information