Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Question Upgrade from Evo 4G

My wife is looking for a good upgrade from her Evo 4G. I recently started using the Epic 4G and let her try it out first, but she just didn't like it. I was looking at a Thunderbolt for, but wasn't sure if it would be enough of an upgrade since it's basically Verizon's version of the Epic 4G with more internal memory.

Things that are a must have: 4.3 inch or larger screen, microSD slot (what android phone doesn't have this, right?)

Things that don't matter: Physical keyboard, front facing camera.

So Cricket community, what is out there that is better than the Evo 4G that has the same (or larger) screen real estate?

Z

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo LTE

The Galaxy S2 Epic Touch is a great phone. Best phone out IMO but touchwiz takes time to get used to. If your looking for sense then go with the Evo 3d. Great phone and very easy to flash but the screen is longer and more narrow so it seems smaller than the evo 4g.

Send from my Galaxy S2 Epic Touch

Overall activity: 2.0%

She didn't mind the difference between Sense and TouchWiz, but she did not like the smaller screen and the slide out keyboard on my Epic 4G. I had considered the Epic Touch, but it's still a little too new to find it at the price point I'd like to, though that hasn't stopped me from trying.

Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Z

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo LTE

Quote Originally Posted by zilonox View Post
    She didn't mind the difference between Sense and TouchWiz, but she did not like the smaller screen and the slide out keyboard on my Epic 4G. I had considered the Epic Touch, but it's still a little too new to find it at the price point I'd like to, though that hasn't stopped me from trying.

Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Z
    To be honest the evo 4g is one of the best phones to have on cricket. Theres very few that can compare. There are more powerful phones out there but the evo can still compete. Another good option might be the Droid razr if you can find it at the right price. Only reason I got the epic touch is because I traded it for my Evo 3d. I'm not willing to pay $350+ for a phone

Send from my Galaxy S2 Epic Touch

Thread Information