Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Unhappy Picture uploads to Facebook just start or stop uploading.

Hi everyone!

I'm having an annoying ordeal uploading pictures to Facebook from either the Facebook app or the stock Gallery app in my Zio.

After picking a picture to upload from the Gallery, it shows as starting upload, sometimes goes, most of the time stops midway or at the beginning. I'm looking for input on this, is this a common issue? Is there a fix?

Uploading notifications keep showing in a "frozen" state. Also when turning on the phone, a process or service "upload.xxxxx" gives an error.

Thank you for reading.

Luis

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

My previous phone had this issue also.

I don't really think that it is the phone. I think that because Facebook keeps updating their app, it is freezing a few things. Right now the Facebook app is sucking pretty badly. I had to do another update today when I just did one last week. I can sit here for hours listing everything that is wrong with the app.

But like I said, I think it's just the app, not the phone. There won't be any fixes until Facebook decides to figure out what the heck they are doing.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Thank you for the reply, are you having the same problem with your new phone? I've been having this ordeal since I got my Zio (December 2010).

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by Liera21 View Post
    Thank you for the reply, are you having the same problem with your new phone? I've been having this ordeal since I got my Zio (December 2010).
    I have had this phone for only two months or so. I don't remember asking you this, but have you uninstalled and reinstalled it? Also, check for updates.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

I'm having this same problem. I was able to upload one picture successfully, but the second picture didn't upload. It's been stuck for a few days now because I haven't turned off the phone and turned it back on yet.

So, I agree, it's not your phone's fault.

I just found this thread. I am having the exact same problem on my Samsung Indulge. The interesting thing is that I am located in the same area (Round Rock, TX). I can send pictures fine when I go to other areas. I think it's a problem in this area with data upload.

Overall activity: 2.0%

sanyo zio

My phone has the same problem. I don't know how to delete the stalled upload from the status bar

Thread Information