Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    samsung epic 4g

Epic

Your more than welcome

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 9.0%

I have a couple of ? i have my min from sprint can i use that # or do I have to use crickets min. also can i activate my phone after i flash over the internet or call customer servec n get my phone activated? One more thing i live in new york what prl should i use?

Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

Quote Originally Posted by flipinfin View Post
    I have a couple of ? i have my min from sprint can i use that # or do I have to use crickets min. also can i activate my phone after i flash over the internet or call customer servec n get my phone activated? One more thing i live in new york what prl should i use?
    The first question, I'm not really sure about - or I'm not understanding the question. As for the second question, yes you can have the cellphone activated over the phone, or on the internet from my understanding. I personally went to a local cricket store and had mine activated. Third question, What worked best for me, was using 35510, and then dialing #228 to update PRLs.

thanks for your reply. im meaning min# the 1 different form your phone number. i cant go to a local store neareast is 100 miles away lol so i guess im a have to call customer service then. updating your prl is after u activate your phone right

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by emoti0n View Post
    The first question, I'm not really sure about - or I'm not understanding the question. As for the second question, yes you can have the cellphone activated over the phone, or on the internet from my understanding. I personally went to a local cricket store and had mine activated. Third question, What worked best for me, was using 35510, and then dialing #228 to update PRLs.
    everytime i call *611 or *228 a lady comes on asking if i want to purchase roam credit. soes that mean my phone aint flashed to cricket i did all the steps in tutorial

Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

thanks for your reply. im meaning min# the 1 different form your phone number. i cant go to a local store neareast is 100 miles away lol so i guess im a have to call customer service then. updating your prl is after u activate your phone right

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

everytime i call *611 or *228 a lady comes on asking if i want to purchase roam credit. soes that mean my phone aint flashed to cricket i did all the steps in tutorial
    Ahh, yes you would have to use Crickets MIN#, when flashing. As for the lady speaking to you when dialing *611 or *228, that's just because your Epic 4G isn't on your cricket account. When you call, they will need your ESN to put that phone on your account, which you can pull out of CDMA Workshop. Updating your PRL is after you activate, but you still have to load a PRL from the PRL list before you can update. Note: I do believe it was a $15 charge to have my phone activated. Not sure if it's more or less over the phone / internet.

Quote Originally Posted by emoti0n View Post
    Ahh, yes you would have to use Crickets MIN#, when flashing. As for the lady speaking to you when dialing *611 or *228, that's just because your Epic 4G isn't on your cricket account. When you call, they will need your ESN to put that phone on your account, which you can pull out of CDMA Workshop. Updating your PRL is after you activate, but you still have to load a PRL from the PRL list before you can update. Note: I do believe it was a $15 charge to have my phone activated. Not sure if it's more or less over the phone / internet.
    Thanks i really appreciate your help. have u got mms to work?

Overall activity: 18.0%

If you live 100 miles from a cricket store you may not be in a area where you can *228. Is cricket even offered in your area? As far as the prl load 01050 prl and then see if it will let you *228. Mms does work but you need to be rooted to either install my cricket rom or edit /system/app.

Quote Originally Posted by jpond83 View Post
    If you live 100 miles from a cricket store you may not be in a area where you can *228. Is cricket even offered in your area? As far as the prl load 01050 prl and then see if it will let you *228. Mms does work but you need to be rooted to either install my cricket rom or edit /system/app.
    I called them n it is available in my area. the only thing is they have to activate a number with a new account n i have to flash it to my phone cause they want my account # from my previous carrier they call it porting lol. Also can i have that link for your app it b much appreciated

Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

Thanks i really appreciate your help. have u got mms to work?
    Np. I was finally able to get MMS to work on my flashed Epic 4G, with jpond83's method on EI22. Once I spotted all the things I was doing wrong, it wasn't hard at all.

If you got time later i can remote connect to your pc and flash it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jpond83 View Post
    If you got time later i can remote connect to your pc and flash it for you.
    cool i would appreciate that when do u have available time

xbiker321

On my friends Epic 4G I enter ##3282# - edit - enter in the code - data profile - and the username there is from the old Sprint user. I made sure in QPST that in the profiles it was her cricketnumber@mycricket.com but for some reason it doesn't get rid of this entry. I'm thinking this might be causing why her internet wont work. I try to edit it in the ##3282# menu but it doesn't save. She uses the green45k just like I do. All the settings in QPST are just like how I set my Epic 4g up.

Any ideas?

in qpst, mip tab add a new profile and make it default

Overall activity: 3.0%

Any way to program data when running cm9?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If you can't get a diag port open, you're SOL. Might have to downgrade and then upgrade.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information