Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2011
    Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Have you checked out the forum store or membership packages. You don't have to wait to get it changed over.
    I...have not. I will take a look at it and get back to you. Is it alright to PM you to set up a schedule when I have the money ready?

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    Sept 2011
    Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

Well I am 100% flashed and on the Android plan. Thanks a bunch to ChrisnGrod and everyone else who helped.

hey guys i have recentl;y purchased a sprint samsung epic 4g and have followed the tutorial to a t and have flashed many phones before with no problems but i can not get this phone to activate thru *22804 everytime i try either *228 or *22804 it goes for about a second than says sorry its not able to program at this time please referr to the owners manual any suggestion? i recently set my mdn and min thru the msl code by ##msl# and still can not get this phone to activate on my new account which is the 60$ smart phone plan with tethering which i have called customer service and the store and they all say the same thing the plan is set for the android market so i am at a complete loss at whats going on here

the phone originally had mortify rom on it i flashed it with odin to eg22 gingerbread and flashed cwm 3.1 along with su and that all took fine and i have checked all the settings in qpst and they match fine so i am totally lost at what to do here and i cant get into myaccount on mycricket.com till i get this phone activated

Customer Since
    Phone
    Droid 4

you dont need to *228 or *22804. Just enter your prl for your area. So what is problem? You dont need to enter your mdn or min through ##msl#. Just use QPST or CDMA workshop to enter your info. After you flash the phone it will show on the phone.

ok i have discovered my problem the phone for some reason when i try to manually program it under the ##3282# will not save the settings im entering so it wont let me make calls or recieve txts

also im not finding a listing for the prl for my area which i think im gonna find a friend in the area who has cricket android and see if they will let me pull their prl

*****update***** ok if i program the settings into the phone and not turn it off i can get the net to work and the 3g icon to show up but when i try to make a call it says my account can not be validated and when i called tech support they are telling me the flash is bad and to return to the store so im kinda confused how the net could work but not the outgoing or incoming calls
    Last edited by veni85; 09-03-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Droid 4

3G is data and all is needed is just your username a password to get it working weather you activated the phone or not. Are you using QPST or CDMA Workshop to program your phone?????

im using qpst 2.7 build 355 and checked and my esn is on my account according to tech support as well as they refreshed my plan also im using prl 42700 and getting about 3-4 bars standing outside my house

Customer Since
    Phone
    Droid 4

So when you dial 611? do you hear "welcome to cricket"? If so you have correct PRL. As far MIN and MDN. Are you seeing them under setttings, About Phone, Status.

yes i hear cricket when i dial 611 and yes the mdn and min show up under settings as long as you dont reboot the phone then it goes back to not set for some reason

*****update ok i have now set the settings for 3g working fine and saving but when i try to make a call it keeps saysing sorry your phone is not authorized for service at this time and i checked the mdn and min they are set fine the prl im using for kansas city ks is 42700 becuz i cant get *22804 to work to get a new one my mom has a cricket phone and is using 45527 should i download hers and use hers? or should i consider maybe using a hybrid prl?

also when i try to make a phone call it says my phone is not authorized for use at this time

********update**9/4/12*******
    so i figured out the problem the nvram had gotten corrupt somehow and by flashing a new modem bin thru odin i personally used fc09 everything saves and is working perfectly txt is working fine 3g is fine it even provisions thru *22804 if msl has been set to all 0s only issue with it is if your doing this it will want a hands free reactivation which can be canceled and as soon as it is flashed to cricket i havent had any issues with it since so if anyone else has the issues of the phone not saving settings thru qpst or even thru the nam menu of ##3282# it is a corrupt nvram
    Last edited by veni85; 09-04-2012 at 06:53 PM.

has anyone found a solid mms fix yet for some of the stock rooted roms like gingerbread?

Customer Since
    Phone
    Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by veni85 View Post
    has anyone found a solid mms fix yet for some of the stock rooted roms like gingerbread?
    http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-s...ixed-look.html

I used this on my rooted Epic 4G. Works great. Uses stock messaging app.

So did anyone figure out how to get mms setup on the galaxy s? I can not send or receive

Phone
    Moto Droid 1

After following these steps on two epics i never got the 3g icon only the 4g icon. Is that normal, did i miss a step or do something wrong.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

turn off the 4g lol

Customer Since
    july, 201

i have flashed my phone. i have data 3g full bars here in houston. however, my talk and text do not work. i tried using #22804 but nothing is there anything i could do to get the talk and text to work. thanks

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information