Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Droid Bionic

Quote Originally Posted by xbiker321 View Post
    This MMS thing is really annoying. How can some people have figured this out and not posted a solution?
    Here is why I think. So you figure out how to flash a phone that nobody else can do yet. Are you going to just give away your secret? Doubtful and if you say yes your lying to yourself. My friend figured out the solution for the thunderbolt first person to flash it do you think he just told everyone? Another friend was the first for the EVO and EVO 3d but people think they are professional flashers when the can barely flash a razor

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 18.0%

deleted because solution wasnt working right
    Last edited by jpond83; 10-26-2011 at 11:22 PM.

noobie

I have followed all the steps and have the 3g showing, am able to get online, I haven't switched my service over to the phone yet I just wanted to see if it will work first...
    Problem 1- In qpst when my ESN changes in service programming...it doesn't change in on the qpst active phones page..
    Also when I call cricket do I give them the new changed ESN from inside service programming??
    Problem 2- Like I said I get the 3g icon, internet works, call 611 goes to cricket....but if I reboot the phone or sometimes even if I don't I lose the 3g altogether ...is this a problem with my prl? I'm in NC and using 4700 ...
    Thanks in advance...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

4700? Not a 5 digit PRL?

We change the ESNs on accounts for supporting members if you didn't know. Anyways I'd recommend looking at the official PRL thread and picking up one of those PRLs listed towards the top. Personally, I run 45713 hybrid.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Was just coming back to edit that...it was 42700.... lol
    Which esn would I give you?? Is it suppose to change the esn in the phone?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You don't need to change the ESN on the phone. That would be illegal. You're just changing the ESN on file with Cricket. The one that's associated with your phone number. I don't like 42700. Had some issues with that one.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

K...I'll switch to the hybrid one... guess I'm just lost on which number I would give ...I'm going to be a supporter this forum has been great!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

It starts with a 2 and is 18 digits long. Found under battery.

Ok I may have screwed something up...although I don't know how...the prl 45713 didn't work for me at all...so I used 35568 I can get cricket on 611 but still no 3g...
    Under M.IP there are 3 profiles I edited them according to the tutorial but when I looked at the tutorial for QPST the settings were different than what is on my screen
    HA SPI- 4D2
    AAA SPI- 4D2
    DMU public- 10
    DMU mobile- blank
    do these need to be tweeked?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

45713 hybrid won't work with *228 *611 or any network codes, but everything else should work. Those look fine.

hmmm...ok ....not sure what I'm doing wrong then..I had it working and now it won't...
    do I need to change the IMSI_S to the MIN # or should it be the same as my phone number??

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

ok might be a stupid question but trying to figure this out, if my service is suspended on my old phone will that stop the 3g symbol from showing up?

K...that wasn't the issue either...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Unfortunately there are many factors which could be involved. I'd probably save more time looking the whole thing over and having a dealer view your account. Unfortunately I have my real job that should be taking up 99% of my time and the forum should only take 1%.

umm wow.. I thought this was an open forum...so people other than you are able to respond to my posts...correct???

If someone else has an idea please let me know...not sure I want to support when I get responses like that.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by mzbombchelle View Post
    umm wow.. I thought this was an open forum...so people other than you are able to respond to my posts...correct???

If someone else has an idea please let me know...not sure I want to support when I get responses like that.
    Lol. Wow you must have misread that completely. It suggests that I have been falling behind on work and that's all. You might want to rethink your response. You sound pretty ungrateful... Feel free to exit the forum by signing off at anytime.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information