Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by mzbombchelle View Post
    umm wow.. I thought this was an open forum...so people other than you are able to respond to my posts...correct???

If someone else has an idea please let me know...not sure I want to support when I get responses like that.
    Ok I'll chime in here.
    You said early on that you dont have your phone on the acct with Cricket. Therefore it wont work. The MEID is on the label under the battery as told to you above. Did you read everything?

There is a tutorial on flashing this phone. It's the first post in this thread. It's comprehensive and covers everything you need to do. Here's the thing tho....If your phone isn't on Cricket yet it won't work.

This is an open forum, but it's not a help desk. We don't all sit here with nothing to do and wait for people who can't follow directions to get us to do stuff for them. We all have real lives and jobs and do this because we like Cricket. If you don't want to support the forum thats fine. It's a choice. The information is provided free of charge either way. Support however, is extra.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Based on the ability to get 3G data, I thought most of the programming was correct. From what I gathered, they were trying to troubleshoot why it was sporadic. There could be a few issues there. Radio, simp vs simp + mob f/b, PRL. Just some thoughts off the top of my head.

Seems like they wanted to test a portion of the flash prior to doing the ole switch er roo.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I must have, i read it as I was taking too much of your time that you should be using to do your job...I appreciate ANY help I get thats why I paid to be a supporter....lol

Overall activity: 18.0%

The guide in the first post explains everything very clearly. And its kind of common sense that its not going to work if your phone isn't activated. That's why we pay cell phone bills.

Lol...wll actually I didn't realize it was off...I had been so focused on getting the new phone working..but it was paid immediately, and I followed the guide....I was having problems getting the 3g to stay...but after getting the esn registered wth cricket....everything is great ! Thanks again to Chris !

I have now created a cricket rom with everything working. talk, text, 3g, mms. the original sprint hotspot also works with cricket. Everything is 100%. it took me weeks to get it worked out but i finally have it.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

hey guys the mms is working on my flashed samsung epic 4g i can recieve and send i used qpst, cdma ws and script runner, u2nl, autostart.sh, autostart. apk.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

sorry i forgot two more important files guys i also used a different mms.apk and telephony.db file as well sorry guys. if you guys need the files let me know by contacting me at brian638039@aol.com. It can recieve and send but the catcch is your mms program is going to look different and you have to put your camera resolution to one of the 2 lowest setting.Its a small price to pay to have the mms working.

just changing the mms.apk with the one that has been modded for cricket and changing apn settings works. it wont change the way your texting looks. i have files modded for different roms. they all work 100 percent and everything stays looking factory.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

now theres the files that I need jpond could you email me those please if you dont mind

im sorry due to me giving out my files for free and other people selling them, my solution is no longer free. I worked hard figuring this out and people are assholes so i removed my links.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

That the way the forum are for freedom of exchange. We are trying to help each other and not help the cell phone provides stick too us more. If got a solution and don't want to give it out. Don't tell us about it. Not trying to be mean or nothing but there are a lot of people who are out there who have good intentions.

deleted.............
    Last edited by jpond83; 11-22-2011 at 11:47 PM.

This is a backup of the new 2.3.5 gingerbread that i made for cricket. Everything works including mms. I took out all of sprints bloatware.
    You still have to have your phone programed with qpst for this to work

-install the deox rom. (not needed if your already using a EH17 rom)
    -unzip folder and place the folder in the clockworkmod\backup folder on your sd card
    -boot into recovery and go to backup and restore > restore > choose the folder you put on the sd card earlier
    no need to do anything else everything is already built into the backup

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

install this for voicemail notifiacations

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1296858183

Last edited by jpond83; 11-22-2011 at 11:46 PM.

If you are not on EC05 you can flash this through recovery after you install the rom instead of flashing deox before

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1339401

(2.3.5 only)

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

no feedback?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information