Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Help Flashing Sprint Samsung Conqurer

I have be able to Flash Sprint Samsung Conqurer 4G
    I am able to See the 3G Symbol but Not able to access the Data. Seems Something is blocking Data to work

Can someone help over here

Even Tethering is working over wifi & USB but Not able to Acces Data over Phone

Thanks
    Last edited by price; 03-20-2012 at 12:05 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

the trick to the conquer is to make sure that the data 2 profile is not enabled, so use qpst.

Thanks but I was able to solve it on my own after a lot of trial and errors

Still thanks for sharing

Pls how did you do it? The 2nd Data Profile. (Profile 1) will not disable. When I write, it re-enables Profile 1.

ok i need to the whole flashing thing but i do have cdma workshop 2.7 and also qpst i unlock the phone and set the specs code to 0's but now i need to know to flash my conquer to cricket, i don't have cricket yet will that be a issue

Overall activity: 1.0%

menu >settings>about phone>update profile then stop the update in the middle of updating.

let me know if this works

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

you will need to give the esn to the rep on the phone howver i dont know if just unlocking the phone flashes it completely isnt there some apns i need to enter and configure? im at this step as well have sent a 000000 spc to thephone and the phone has been unlocked. need some help on how to fully fflash to cricket all the way

Quote Originally Posted by scarsketch View Post
    menu >settings>about phone>update profile then stop the update in the middle of updating.

let me know if this works

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

you will need to give the esn to the rep on the phone howver i dont know if just unlocking the phone flashes it completely isnt there some apns i need to enter and configure? im at this step as well have sent a 000000 spc to thephone and the phone has been unlocked. need some help on how to fully fflash to cricket all the way
    That's exactly right, you need to already have to have a working Cricket account to flash a phone. Once you have the MSID and your phone number, you can continue with the flashing process.

Re: Help Flashing Sprint Samsung Conqurer

Ok not to bash cricket or anything nor the site but I already have straight talk can I flash to them?

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydecision View Post
    That's exactly right, you need to already have to have a working Cricket account to flash a phone. Once you have the MSID and your phone number, you can continue with the flashing process.
    do you know if its possible i can do a esn swap with my already activated striaght talk account?

SAMSUNG CONQUER 4G UNLEASHED AND UNLOCKED
    I just unlocked my Conquer 4G with cdma workshop

get cdma workshop google it
    connect the software and the phone to the corresponding com port in device manager. main tab COM settings> make sure the baud rate is the same as in your device manager! as well as making sure the COM port is the same!

at the bottom press connect!

in the DM mode section under Main tab select QCDM wait a few seconds if youre already rooted and modded then it should say you were already in DM mode if not itll change it for you.

under security tab select the radio button for the custom password in the Password (16 Digits) section.

the default password for samsung conquer 4g is 01F2030F5F678FF9

press send!

the spc was then created on its own so i then selected write.
    i then changed the spc to 000000 as it states in another forum to do to get thisphone ready to be fully flashed. everything was successfull from there.

that is the step i am on and it unlocked the phone in the process i dont know what to do to flash to cricket all the way.

any suggestions or constructive critiscm is welcome

if you follow the correct rooting and moding instructions for this phone you will have no problems unlocking this phones fullest potential. flashing to cricket is the next step im not sure of how or what settings to input.
    well the phone is unlocked since i changed the spc to 000000 it keeps saying Phone does not answer when i try to go into DM mode or send the password to the phone again.

is there anyone with that other piece of knowledge that im missing?

I am told that you need service with the carrier before you can finish the process, however this is the correct flashing initialization. More to come.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

I also have downloaded a network key unlocked when you input the meid it gives me a network unlock key. I'm sure this is of some use.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information