Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Missing 3g icon

Missing 3g icon

I recently flashed my epic 4g to cricket and had it activated but only calls and text work. I have followed the tut and video exactly and I have also used odin to flash deodexed eh17 rom and after that i flashed random rom on top of that with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

**success!! after much more reading i went back into qpst and noticed that only 3 of my profiles were enabled, everything works great now!

**Also if any one is using a linux box and cant figure out how to get qpst working let me know! I could not find any information online to help but after some irc chat at #vbox we got everything rolling
    Last edited by aafksab; 11-12-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: update

2. Remove this advertisement.

The thing about good news is that it is only temporary.... Now my Dialer keeps force closing on me

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

Quote Originally Posted by aafksab View Post
    The thing about good news is that it is only temporary.... Now my Dialer keeps force closing on me
    Actually, it's not quite bad news. All it sounds like is that your rom is acting a bit haywire (which can happen at times). You need to first backup all your contacts and any important information, reboot into CWM (assuming you have it on your phone since you flashed random rom) and clear data/cache/delvick cache 3 times each, then re-flash your rom.

The settings you changed in QPST have been pushed to your phone and are sticking (if you're indeed getting 3g, but having this FC problem). If you follow those steps and still experience the same problems, perhaps myself or one of the other knowledgeable people on here can help you a little bit more in detail

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

Check you qpst settings

Thread Information