Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

New to the flashed phones..

So I have a few questions about this hopefully you guys can help...
    I have had this phone for a wile now with Sprint (8 months or so) I am a member XDA. and do alot with my phone..
    1. I had my phone flashed at a store.. I do have internet, talk, text, and mms. But the mms is done thou an app called android messaging and does not work all that well.. Can I do some thing to improve this?
    2. I like using lots of different roms and therms is this a problem on a flashed phone?
    3. I am now running EI22 rooted with the EC05 modem, can I change to different ones? (i liked the EI22 one)
    4 Where can I get some of the stock Cricket apps, can I use the stock Sprint apps? (Sprint tv, WiFi teather)

Thanks for the time hopefully some of this can be answered..

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Droid X

Shaun u might want to try using go sms pro messaging app from the market, it has it own apn advance setting by passing the one o the rom, u can also find it in the forum i believe it's under the evo 4g thread. Good luck...

So I went out and worked on it alone..
    You ca root the Epic with slight problems ( I lost youtube playback ) after fixing that problem I Flathead 2 roms and 2 kernels with some miner issues nothing I could not fix.. ( Wifi, BT ) I am curantl on android 2.3.7 w/root, overclock, carrier id gone and all works awesome.. PM me if you need any help with any of this I am always open to help..

Thread Information