Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

quick help here guys

Ok, so I am not new to flashing and I get the whole process. My main question right here, and mods I apoligize if this is in the wrong section, is on the tutorial video that Chrisngrod posted in his thread, he said you needed to have your Cricket # along with your actual MIN(?) #. My main question right now is, how do I go about actually getting an account with Cricket and getting my ESN set up on their service? I have no local Cricket stores nearby, and I was curious, so I talked to a chat representative from Cricket and they said that I would have to take it into a Store to get it setup. Now while I call bull on that, because I know you can easily call and have the ESN put on to an existing account, how do you go about doing this with a new account? Do I need to purchase a phone and then do a phone exchange or can I start service right off the bat with the Epic? If someone can get back to me on this I would greatly appreciate it. I love my Epic and love Sprint service, but they want an arm and a leg for what Im doing right now. Also, if I can get a little bit of input from you guys, for those of you who have the epic on Cricket, what plans are you guys on? I know Cricket has the 55/mo Android plan, but I heard something, On XDA iirc, saying that BYOD phones would be on the standard 55/mo plan, not the android one, which effectively kills some data or something? Im not sure, thats why I am asking. Anyways, thanks in advance! -nullx86

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Just so you know, flashed phones aren't compatible on Cricket in your area. You would need to get a Cricket phone, which can be purchased from MyCricket.com or Best Buy.

Cricket is running on Sprint's network in your area, so the coverage would be the same as with Sprint.

Thread Information