Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by luilui21 View Post
    sethgandy, did you do a video for the flashing for the droid, please i need help.
    What r u having problem with. I flash a droid x before but never a droid a855. It was easy for me but i did have a problem with diag mode.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

ok so now i have data and internet but no talk & text help please

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

No talk or text usually means your device is not programmed correctly (typo on MDN/MIN) or the ESN/MEID registered to the account is different from your device. Double check your programming settings first and check that Cricket has the right ESN/MEID associated to your account. Good luck...

i think its the esn/meid because i called cricket and got the right min number wen i was using qpst and cmda

ok i have had everything working for like 2days except mms its trickey like it would work sometimes bt then it wouldnt i can send bt cant download the mms i receive

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

make sure in the apn u put all the correct lines.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    make sure in the apn u put all the correct lines.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    yea all the apns are right because i can send mms

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    motorola O.G.droid

Hi realative noob here : I could use some advice I have gotten my og droid to the point of talk text and mms I beleive t&t forsure but try as I might I cannot get the web up I have and A855 droid with frostmod1.5.1on the 55 dollar plan . I have *22804ed and I have had the phone provisioned and activated . I know that it probably just something minor that i am missing but I could really use some help if someone is willing to give it

Thanks in advance
    Jeff.

So I read many but not all of the 218 replies here, so I apologize if my question is already covered, but I am probably going to flash my OG Droid to Cricket, but it's rooted with a custom ROM (Peter Alfonso's "Bugless Beast" XD, which is basically just Gingerbread for the OG with minor enhancements). Can I follow the same steps despite having this custom ROM? Or would it be different for an OG that's not stock?

The other question had to do with the plans... I see mention of being able to use the $45 or $55 plans; it looks like based on the Cricket site that the only difference is whether or not it's Android, yet both have unlimited 3G. If you could use the $45 plan with a flashed OG Droid, is there any reason to use the $55 plan? Perhaps there is bandwidth throttling on the $45 plan?

Ok, feel slightly stupid, but looks like Bugless Beast is mentioned in the instruction, but it says "Froyo v 02.1"... After doing some research, this is an old version of BB... The one I have installed is 0.6.2.1, which is Gingerbread and the latest stable version. So my question is still valid; does it really matter which ROM is installed? The instruction seems to indicate that Cryogenmod and Bugless Beast will both work... I guess I'm wondering if it's rooted why a custom ROM is needed and if the newer version of Bugless Beast would still work. Or do I need to downgrade to the older BB first? And if so, can I upgrade back after the flash?

Phone
    Huawei Ascend II

can someone please help me? i got the droid A855 and i need to flash it.. i dont have money and i suck at this kind of stuff can someone please help? i have teamviewer and will gladly let you in for free help

to fix the motorola a855 paswork is luck

Customer Since
    Feb 2008

I know its been awhile since anyone has commented here but I got a head scratcher. I am stuck at the very beginning of the process. I can not get HW virtual port to connect to my phone. I also see my phone show up as a modem in devide manager and can connect to it through cdma but get no response when trying to send the SPC code. Has anyone else had this problem with HW? I download the drivers for me droid 3 right from motorola's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime0518 View Post
    I know its been awhile since anyone has commented here but I got a head scratcher. I am stuck at the very beginning of the process. I can not get HW virtual port to connect to my phone. I also see my phone show up as a modem in devide manager and can connect to it through cdma but get no response when trying to send the SPC code. Has anyone else had this problem with HW? I download the drivers for me droid 3 right from motorola's site.
    The only reason it happened to me was the screen wasn't on the whole time. If that's not it I can't help you.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

Make sure you have USB Debugging checked on. Settings/Applications/Development. And you make sure you put the phone in diag mode. To me, the A855 is one of the easiest to do that with. *Google* That was always my holdup. And make sure that whatever port you are on is the diag port where the diag driver downloaded to.
    Last edited by deeshack; 03-22-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Found a critical typo

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread Information