Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

yes i can make calls recieve calls..send text...i just have no internet and no mms

noob question. when you install new rom, do you have to re-write nv items, flash [token419] u2nl etc all over again? Ive switched to bugless beast 0.4 still no luck with web and mms..ive been on this shit for hours..
    Last edited by beaver619; 06-01-2011 at 03:59 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by beaver619 View Post
    yes i can make calls recieve calls..send text...i just have no internet and no mms

noob question. when you install new rom, do you have to re-write nv items, flash [token419] u2nl etc all over again? Ive switched to bugless beast 0.4 still no luck with web and mms..ive been on this shit for hours..
    If your just flashing the rom idont think so..but u do need to setup your apn and download autostart

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Also have you *228 on your phone make sure you have a good prl?

Supporting Member

yes ive done the *228..it was successful..ive set up my apn with 2 different settings on this page..flash u2ln with [token41] and [cricket v10] *i tried both*..downloaded autostart [root]...rebooted..allowed su permissions..still doesnt work....am i doing the steps correctly. thank you for your help

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

yes ive done the *228..it was successful..ive set up my apn with 2 different settings on this page..flash u2ln with [token41] and [cricket v10] *i tried both*..downloaded autostart [root]...rebooted..allowed su permissions..still doesnt work....am i doing the steps correctly. thank you for your help
    Seems correct.. But even with out the correct apn you should be getting a 3g icon... Does it aleast show ,,1X?.... What rom and baseband do you have?

Last edited by valentinoh; 06-01-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Supporting Member

Ok ive tried buglesss beast 6.2.1, bugless beast v0.4 smoked glass v10 2.2.1, smoked glass 6.0.1....ive tried like 4 or 5 different rooms already..still no 3g icon...the only time ive seen the 3g icon was on the bugless beast 0.4 when i booted up my phone..i saw it 2 seconds...then it dissapeared and i never saw it again... i am currently running on the gingerbread 2.3.3 gpa15 by pete baseband is c_01.3e.01p

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Ok ive tried buglesss beast 6.2.1, bugless beast v0.4 smoked glass v10 2.2.1, smoked glass 6.0.1....ive tried like 4 or 5 different rooms already..still no 3g icon...the only time ive seen the 3g icon was on the bugless beast 0.4 when i booted up my phone..i saw it 2 seconds...then it dissapeared and i never saw it again... i am currently running on the gingerbread 2.3.3 gpa15 by pete baseband is c_01.3e.01p
    how about you try this?

Peter Alfonso

as always make a backup of your entire rom

Supporting Member

after i did the update..my phone went back on the verizon network..how do i get it back to cricket..

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

after i did the update..my phone went back on the verizon network..how do i get it back to cricket..
    You have to go into cdma workshop and load a cricket prl

Supporting Member

okay i did the nv items and prl through Cdma Ws again...then i went on qspt and repeat the steps from the qpst tutorial..i missed some of the steps from the first time i did it but this time around its correct...the phone rebooted...i saw the 3g icon again for 2 seconds..and it went away again...still no luck..

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

and you created the nv items from whiterabbit by entering your phone number? and did it update your baseband?

Supporting Member

yes ive generated nv items through white rabbit my number@mycricket.com. loaded it on with cdma ws..12 items written successfully. my baseband is the new one which is c1.43....

you said that even with the incorrect apn settings i should still be getting the 3g icon...im wondering why im not getting it..is it the rom? other people has success with the gingerread 2.3.3 on cricket. im not getting no icon at all...maybe for 2 or 3 seconds after i reboot..can it be the token419 flash files or the cricket v10? im out of ideas

update: okay so i turned off my wifi and the 3g icon is now showing...but i cannot surf the web on my phone...
    Last edited by beaver619; 06-01-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

yes ive generated nv items through white rabbit my number@mycricket.com. loaded it on with cdma ws..12 items written successfully. my baseband is the new one which is c1.43....

you said that even with the incorrect apn settings i should still be getting the 3g icon...im wondering why im not getting it..is it the rom? other people has success with the gingerread 2.3.3 on cricket. im not getting no icon at all...maybe for 2 or 3 seconds after i reboot..can it be the token419 flash files or the cricket v10? im out of ideas

update: okay so i turned off my wifi and the 3g icon is now showing...but i cannot surf the web on my phone...
    cool well if its showing now.... you got to do the whole apn thing now is your phone rooted?
    Last edited by valentinoh; 06-01-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Supporting Member

what are your apn settings for cricket? if its now showing does it mean that i dont have to mess with the whole u2nl and autostart crap anymore? yes my phones rooted i have superuser and autostart root from market..my apn settings are the second setting on the first page for 4/30...

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

what are your apn settings for cricket? if its now showing does it mean that i dont have to mess with the whole u2nl and autostart crap anymore? yes my phones rooted i have superuser and autostart root from market..my apn settings are the second setting on the first page for 4/30...
    you actually still have to do that to make the android market work and all apps that require internet data, all that revolves around having your apn,u2nl and autostart working......
    download anycut and apn backup restore from market

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information