Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

what is your prl and your autostart files..did u use the one from white rabbit?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

My prl is... 42900 there is an app called cricket settings... Its 2.99 it's works good I'm using that...it does the autostart and u2nl for you

Swyped this from my DroidX using tapatalk

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by beaver619 View Post
    what is your prl and your autostart files..did u use the one from white rabbit?
    You still have nt got your data going?

3g sign but no internet

Im new so please be patient with me, I flashed my droid and evrything work talk,text,and even mms I have the 3g signal but for some reason I dont get internet. How do I know if im on the correct plan or why is this happening please help.

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by srod25 View Post
    Im new so please be patient with me, I flashed my droid and evrything work talk,text,and even mms I have the 3g signal but for some reason I dont get internet. How do I know if im on the correct plan or why is this happening please help.
    How much you paying a month? If you have mms working web should nt be hard to get...do you have anycut and apn backup restore? Both I can get from the market

Hi, I have a Moto Droid that i took to a shop & they flashed it over to Cricket, but neither my picture messaging nor my internet are working. Now that I know this can be done on my computer, I'll try it myself if the problem ever arrises but I have a question. Where should I start on this process? I know I shouldn't start at the very beginning because its already flashed to Cricket. Does anyone know?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh2De4th View Post
    Hi, I have a Moto Droid that i took to a shop & they flashed it over to Cricket, but neither my picture messaging nor my internet are working. Now that I know this can be done on my computer, I'll try it myself if the problem ever arrises but I have a question. Where should I start on this process? I know I shouldn't start at the very beginning because its already flashed to Cricket. Does anyone know?
    Just for further purpose...i would start from the beggining ....or at least start from the qpst settings and follow from there.....did they tell you why they couldn't get it going?

Quote Originally Posted by valentinoh View Post
    Just for further purpose...i would start from the beggining ....or at least start from the qpst settings and follow from there.....did they tell you why they couldn't get it going?

Well, it isn't actually mine. I'm trying to get it working for a friend. She didn't mention why they couldn't get her internet & MMS working but it only cost 15$ so I guess it was worth a shot.

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Well, it isn't actually mine. I'm trying to get it working for a friend. She didn't mention why they couldn't get her internet & MMS working but it only cost 15$ so I guess it was worth a shot.
    Yeah she probably just paid for a basic flash...which would only give you talk and text

Ok Thanks, I'll start from the begging then. I wont have to pay that 15$ fee will I (ESN or ESP...something like that). SInce Cricket already has the info on this phone, right?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Ok Thanks, I'll start from the begging then. I wont have to pay that 15$ fee will I (ESN or ESP...something like that). SInce Cricket already has the info on this phone, right?
    Esn... no you won't have to do that

Ha, Thanks. Ok Just finished installing everything. I'll be back after its all done

Ok, I was having problems with the CDMA 2.7 part with the HW Virtual Serial Port.

When I power on the phone holding "T" nothing happens. I just get sent to the bootloader. I tried continuing normally but when I put in the info in HW Virtual Serial Port, I never get a response from my phone (but i continued anyways because I know I followed directions). When I get to CDMA workshop, first I didn't see where I was supposed to deselect the NV items & secondly when I put in the "000000" under SPC & press Send it says "Failed..connect to COM port before"

So I'm officially lost...

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Ok, I was having problems with the CDMA 2.7 part with the HW Virtual Serial Port.

When I power on the phone holding "T" nothing happens. I just get sent to the bootloader. I tried continuing normally but when I put in the info in HW Virtual Serial Port, I never get a response from my phone (but i continued anyways because I know I followed directions). When I get to CDMA workshop, first I didn't see where I was supposed to deselect the NV items & secondly when I put in the "000000" under SPC & press Send it says "Failed..connect to COM port before"

So I'm officially lost...
    I personally never flashed a droid...i own the droid x...did you flash the sbrecovery file?....and do u have the drivers for the phone?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

do you know what rom you on your droid ? Goto system settings and goto about phone option...i not Just follow the very beggining..do the whole rsdlite thing and install a custom rom if the phone doesn't have one already

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information