Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

geez thats alil risky..u know u cant trust anyone nowadays...no offense...lol but is there a plan b

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Gotta trust somebody sometime lol...it's ok to get your heart crushed every now and then...all jokes aside...just read and read start all over and start again I guess all I can say , that or pay somebody to do it for you... I'm trying to help the best I can from a keyboard

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Supporting Member

haha your funny, for autostart and u2nl..all you do is cut and paste correct. i use script runner installed on sdcard;/scriptrunner have 3g icon..have u heard of scriptrunner

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by beaver619 View Post
    haha your funny, for autostart and u2nl..all you do is cut and paste correct. i use script runner installed on sdcard;/scriptrunner have 3g icon..have u heard of scriptrunner
    Cut and paste not really.....yeah I used script runner it worked but I didn't like it always pop up saying super user granted...so I used cricket settings from market and apn settings ofcourse

Supporting Member

how did you install u2nl and autostart...i just took the file autostart and u2nl from tokens zip file..copy n paste it into the script runner..is there a more proper or correct way to do it? thanks

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

how did you install u2nl and autostart...i just took the file autostart and u2nl from tokens zip file..copy n paste it into the script runner..is there a more proper or correct way to do it? thanks
    First method ever seemed pretty proper...and thats through windows using adb and pushing those two files to the phone...and using autostart

Supporting Member

okay after installing frg01b and smoked glass 53 i had no luck...so i decided to install cyanogen mod 7 [newest cyanogen rom] and apn manager from the market..i put my apn settings through there, and did the u2nl & autostart v10 put it in script runner folder...ran script runner and my internet finally worked!!! I dont know if its the rom or the apn manager that made my internet work...but yeah thanks for your help its appreciated..oh and i cant send mms..still for some reason

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

okay after installing frg01b and smoked glass 53 i had no luck...so i decided to install cyanogen mod 7 [newest cyanogen rom] and apn manager from the market..i put my apn settings through there, and did the u2nl & autostart v10 put it in script runner folder...ran script runner and my internet finally worked!!! I dont know if its the rom or the apn manager that made my internet work...but yeah thanks for your help its appreciated..oh and i cant send mms..still for some reason
    Cool, well if web works then you just gotta mess with your apn's assuming u get web on your plan...does the market work with the 3g?

Swyped this from my DroidX using Tapatalk

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

open up notepad and copy and paste this to it....

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>
    <apns count="3">
    <apn name="Cricket" numeric="310016" mcc="310" mnc="016" apn="internet" user="xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com" server="wap.mycricket.com" password="cricket" proxy="wap.mycricket.com:8080" port="8080" mmsproxy="wap.mycricket.com" mmsport="8080" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms" type="Default,mms,dun" />
    <apn name="cricket" numeric="310016" mcc="310" mnc="016" apn="internet" user="xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com" server="wap.mycricket.com" password="cricket" proxy="wap.mycricket.com:8080" port="8080" mmsproxy="wap.mycricket.com" mmsport="8080" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms" type="Default,mms,dun" />
    <apn name="Cricket" numeric="310004" mcc="310" mnc="004" apn="internet" user="xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com" server="wap.mycricket.com" password="cricket" proxy="wap.mycricket.com:8080" port="8080" mmsproxy="" mmsport="8080" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms" type="Default,mms,dun" />
    </apns>

then edit all the xxxxxxxxx with your number
    now goto file>save as and name it cricketapn.xml (whatever you name doesnt really matter but put .xml at the end) ok.

now goto the market and get apn backup restore once installed put the cricketapn.xml file in the apn backup/restore folder on your SDcard
    open the apn bck/rstre
    and hit delete all apn's once its done
    now hit restore apn and select the cricketapn.xml and hit restore/ok
    now using anycut (from the market) create apn shortcut and enter the $45 plan apn settings
    and leave the mms proxy setting blank

hope this works out for you

**side note** i loaded cm7 on my brothers HERO i had to swap out the mms.apk file for mms to work, idont know if that would be the same case on the droid though...

GL HF

Supporting Member

yeah the market works...just picture messages...dang i really wanted the gingerbread gpa15 i guess ill have to settle for the cyanogen 7.. yea i will try the xml file...hope it works..thanks for your help ill post results..

Supporting Member

after doing that..still no luck man, seems like all my friends have the same problem and they got their service flashed at the cricket store...picture messages do not work in san diego
    Last edited by beaver619; 06-06-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Hmm, I have a rather strange problem. After running through 5 different guides, I came to this one (and then the QPST guide) and came to a milestone, but a strange one.

Unlike everyone else's problems, I have Data and internet and etc, but I don't have Phone and Text. I have the 3G symbol at the top as well.

I'll keep experimenting with this setup (I made QPST backups), but leme know if anyone can figure this out.

Oh, and OTA programming (*228) always ends in failure).

email: kingsleyx7@gmail.com

I'm running

CM 6.0.0 Froyo
    Kernel 2.6.32.9
    Build FRG22D

PRL 42900
    Last edited by chanaz; 06-06-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Supporting Member

did you call cricket so they can activate your esn?

if *228 didnt work try this manual programming

http://www.flashtotalk.com/nam-progr...44&sobi2Id=466

Last edited by beaver619; 06-06-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Yeah, otherwise i'd just be getting free Data for some crazy (and awesome) reason. xD

Supporting Member

manual programming should do it =)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information