Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Did you lose 3g symbol, or just cannot connect to it using u2nl? Also, cricket recently reduced the price of its android plan. It is now $50. Might want to give that a try.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Droid 2

Quote Originally Posted by SunBee View Post
    Followed this tutorial for a Droid 2 global on the 45 a month plan, with u2nl and autostart root, and I've lost 3g after months of it working just fine. I've heard rumors of flashed phones no longer being welcome on cricket here locally, and was wondering what where I should start as far as troubleshooting?
    I had similar problems after 3 months of data working. I used greenk45 for a while. It fixed the problem but did not satisfy the need to have it automatically work. after another 3 months of searching, I found ScriptRunner by XSTLUS on Google play. This app runs the autostart script when data is turned on. Also if the notification, of when the script is run, is annoying it can be turned off.

good luck
    I hope this answers the question or solves the problem.

ive lost the three g symbol altogether. its really strange, still getting texts and calls just fine. maybe the portland, oregon prl has changed? also not interested in the new plans, data has been capped in tiers now.

Phone
    Droid 2

Quote Originally Posted by SunBee View Post
    ive lost the three g symbol altogether. its really strange, still getting texts and calls just fine. maybe the portland, oregon prl has changed? also not interested in the new plans, data has been capped in tiers now.
    in this case, the nv items might need to be re flashed and re-edit settings in qpst. also I find having the phone on anything but stock helps. I don't think it would be the prl changing since I've had mine change a few times now and it still works.

Gold Member

Just FYI for anyone flashing their D2 (may work with other phones): I was able to flash without knowing my MIN.

I've had my R2-D2 up and running for some time and have unsuccessfully flashed a custom rom a few times requiring a SBF restore. Of course doing that requires a manual flash back to Cricket. Today I was in a bind and couldn't find my MIN, and phone was screwed so I couldn't call support to get it. I ended up putting my phone number in for MIN and set everything else per instructions. Then I dialed *228 and it connected to Cricket to activate the phone. I checked and the MIN was updated and everything worked fine.

It ridic. I have no 3g symbol in Oregon, but no problem using 3G in NorCal. 3G Just refuses to show up in Portland. Thats not an NV item issue, that's a cricket issue, perhaps a PRL as I first mentioned.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information