Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    droid 2

ive sent 2 requests to have a ESN change and i dont know if its been done, who can i msg to make sure i sent it correctly? thanx

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zozomale View Post
    ive sent 2 requests to have a ESN change and i dont know if its been done, who can i msg to make sure i sent it correctly? thanx
    Check your email that u signed up with....

Swyped this from my DroidX using Tapatalk

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Zozomale View Post
    can you tell me what the turnaround time is for ESN changes? thanks.
    Sorry. It's posted at the top of every forum that there might be delays experienced up till the end of today. I was in Europe for military operations. At this time I can't make any changes to accounts due to the fact that at night Cricket doesn't allow access to their systems.

I will look into this first thing tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

loss of internet connection

hi, thanks for helping out with the settings and i was able to get internet working on cricket for droid and talk and text. Now my issue is this, It will work fine for couple of days with no issues and i will use wifi when ever i have to then all a sudden i switch wifi off and i will restart to make sure no other apps are working. well it looses the internet, the 3g icon doesn't come up anymore. i checked all my settings again and everything seems to be right. and it's not like i am in different area, i am in my house where it worked great before and i even went out to a store near by it's still not picking up. This have happened to me twice already, and first time i just reflashed everything all over from the beginging. Really i don't want to be doing that every couple of days, so i don't know what's going on. is there a way to check. and once the phone starts up i do see the autostart launches itself and still nothing. i even re wrote the prl again 42900 still nothing.
    Thank you much for all your help

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Please hold what you got and check this thread...

http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...6-19-11-a.html

Try new PRL also! Check the official PRL thread.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

NV read errors

OOOOOOkay.

I really really need this phone to work on Cricket. I've flashed other Androids before but this is the first time I've had to flash a phone under another service.

I followed this tutorial (and some others from xda and howard) and everything goes okay UNTIL I get to the QST service program (last steps) as it continues to blurt out this message:

Item: NV_UE_IMEI_I Status: NV_READONLY_S

Meaning my Imei/esn hasn't changed to a compatible imei.

Please anyone help. I've googled this problem for the last 4 days and I'm about to go ape shit over this damn thing.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    Motorola DX/D2

Sometimes the QPST Service Programming doesnt recognize the COM Ports You set up with HW Serial Port.On your PC You can go to START/ Programs/ QPST/ QPSTConfiguration...Open the QPSTConfiguration tool...click on the "Ports" tab , click on the" Add New Port" box in the bottom left corner and add the "COM port" you created on HW Virtual Serial Port to initially set up your phone with CDMA WKshp.***

*** FYI: I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it...it should work for you as well...That is If you meant MIN ,Number,ect Programming?
    I dont think the tutorial shows you how to change the IMIE or ESN, and you wouldnt need to anyways, unless you were to use your droid2 on verizon---Cricket doesnt care if your ESN/IMEI isnt clean, as long as it isnt a Cricket phone lol

Phone
    Motorola DX/D2

Question liberty or zombiestomped after flash?????????

I was wondering, If I flashed a Liberty or Zombiestomped custom ROM on top of my leaked Gingerbread/Cricket flash I currently have running on my D2, would that cause problems with the Cricket settings???
    I have everything running perfectly and I really shouldnt mess with a good thing but, Im bored and quite curious about the difference---Should I just find something better to do than mess with my phone, or is it harmless to install one of these costom ROMs??? I dont mind re-CDMAing and QPSTing if i have to, after Liberty or Zombie is installed--I just dont want to have to wipe and redo all of tho0se things just to have what I already have lol---thanks

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by alegalalien View Post
    I was wondering, If I flashed a Liberty or Zombiestomped custom ROM on top of my leaked Gingerbread/Cricket flash I currently have running on my D2, would that cause problems with the Cricket settings???
    I have everything running perfectly and I really shouldnt mess with a good thing but, Im bored and quite curious about the difference---Should I just find something better to do than mess with my phone, or is it harmless to install one of these costom ROMs??? I dont mind re-CDMAing and QPSTing if i have to, after Liberty or Zombie is installed--I just dont want to have to wipe and redo all of tho0se things just to have what I already have lol---thanks
    You will not lose your flash, but yes you will have to do all the settings again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by alegalalien View Post
    I like Zombie Stomped personally. If it suggests on the rom's thread to do a wipe, I'd do it. Backup everything with Titanium Backup.

The APNs that I posted (the long list) comes from my Droid 2 on Zombie Stomped. For the rest, refer tobigshotrob22.

You will have to redo the proxy routing if you're on the $45... Titanium might be able to restore all of that, but I'd say run GreenK45.

Phone
    Motorola DX/D2

installed the Zombiestomped ROM...had to install prl and change APNs...All the functions work which is a plus ...N0w the only thing is my 3g is CDMA EVDO REV. 0...Is there any way I can get CDMA EVDO REV. A instead---It is faster , right???

can u flash droid 2 global with droid 2 roms?

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by gregpp View Post
    can u flash droid 2 global with droid 2 roms?
    Don't quote me but I don't think so...

Try these:

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...-FINAL-(Froyo)

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...ngelRom-v0.7.5

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...off-cm4d2-port

)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited by bigshotrob22; 06-28-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Gold Member

Hello everyone,

I just joined today. I got the Droid 2 today to replace my Cricket Huawei Ascend.

At any rate, I believe I followed all the directions to flash and keep it on a $55 plan. I then had service switched over to the Droid 2 and talk and text work fine. However, I get no internet and I assume no MMS. Any idea what I could have done wrong? If I look at phone status, Network shows as unknown and Mobile network state shows as Disconnected.

I've tried a few APN settings, including the one where you save the xml, replace the x's with your number and save it to the phone with an app. At this point is it even related to APN or is something else wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by captaincatalyst View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just joined today. I got the Droid 2 today to replace my Cricket Huawei Ascend.

At any rate, I believe I followed all the directions to flash and keep it on a $55 plan. I then had service switched over to the Droid 2 and talk and text work fine. However, I get no internet and I assume no MMS. Any idea what I could have done wrong? If I look at phone status, Network shows as unknown and Mobile network state shows as Disconnected.

I've tried a few APN settings, including the one where you save the xml, replace the x's with your number and save it to the phone with an app. At this point is it even related to APN or is something else wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    hey captaincatalyst.....the apn's are gonna help you out with the mms.... did you setup you data settings in qpst???? once you do that use greenk45 app to get you all squared away
    its the link my signature....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information