Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

I got a droid 2 global to work with everything,talk, mms, internet, text. Now I did the same thing on a second droid 2 global following the same instructions on the sticky on this forum for the droid 2 and I can't get the internet to work, mms, text, talk all work but no internet or apps on the internet, please help im running 2.3.3. Im also on the 55 dollar plan
    Last edited by luisaguirre; 01-10-2012 at 04:14 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by luisaguirre View Post
    I got a droid 2 global to work with everything,talk, mms, internet, text. Now I did the same thing on a second droid 2 global following the same instructions on the sticky on this forum for the droid 2 and I can't get the internet to work, mms, text, talk all work but no internet or apps on the internet, please help im running 2.3.3. Im also on the 55 dollar plan
    How is MMS working with no internet? Did you use GreenK? If you did you don't need it since your on the $55 plan.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

I used @chrisngrod post, http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...s-cricket.html for the APN setup, I did not use greenk45 because I though it was only for the 45 plan. SMH!

Phone
    Droid X

I used @chrisngrod post, http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...s-cricket.html for the APN setup, I did not use greenk45 because I though it was only for the 45 plan. SMH!
    It is only for the $45 plan. Its weird if you can get MMS because it uses 3g to retrieve and send

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

Quote Originally Posted by bigshotrob22 View Post
    It is only for the $45 plan. Its weird if you can get MMS because it uses 3g to retrieve and send

And I also get the 3g symbol.

Recognized Developer
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

If the 3G logo is visible, a data connection is available, it's that simple. It sounds like you aren't on the Android plan. Be sure you are on the Android plan or find means of obtaining proxy access. (u2nl/autostart, GreenK45, etc.)

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

That's what I thought but when I called CS they said I was on a 55$ android plan, I've gone through all the steps, It does work on one phone but not the other even though they are identical, I followed all the steps identically, I even did a factory reset and started all over. Just wondering if anyone has had this happen and how it was fixed

Phone
    Droid X

Maybe you can try fixing permissions in rom manager. Double.check all your settings are correct.

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

I checked I my setting three times, and I just ran "Fix Permissions" in Rom Manager, it gets to fixing 189 of 222 and then it stops. Still scratching my head, thanks for the ideas but still not working, another thing I noticed is that my 3g symbol is blue and the other phone's is white and the down arrow doesn't always come on

Phone
    Droid X

I checked I my setting three times, and I just ran "Fix Permissions" in Rom Manager, it gets to fixing 189 of 222 and then it stops. Still scratching my head, thanks for the ideas but still not working, another thing I noticed is that my 3g symbol is blue and the other phone's is white and the down arrow doesn't always come on
    Maybe you should try sbfing (if thats even possible) and then redo all the settings. I would also flash a custom ROM and see if that fixes the issue

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

Ok, everything works on Droid 2 Global using these settings and plan, problem was with cricket not having me on the right plan, I noticed this when I went into mycricket.com and checked for myself, I did call them twice but I guess it is a process to change this and they did not want to or something when I called to verify the first couple of times, thanks everyone for helping me out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 0%

Hi Luis, can you provide us a link to the flash for DG2? In my case, I would like to be able to toggle between my SIM carrier and Cricket. Thanks so much.

Gold Member

Phone
    XT862/Spearmint GR

Quote Originally Posted by Marine View Post
    Hi Luis, can you provide us a link to the flash for DG2? In my case, I would like to be able to toggle between my SIM carrier and Cricket. Thanks so much.
    this is what I used and it has worked with every update.

http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...-internet.html

Thread Information