Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Check your APN settings, and proxy settings. I ran in to that when I did my phone, but I forgot what fixed it. Try using that script runner if that doesn't work.
    Digg

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

I need help with flashing! When ever I go to CDMA workshop and go to the security tab, i try to put the 000000 under SPC, but it says that it does not accept the SPC... i did the com port 8 and the baud rate is 115200... any suggestions?

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfool View Post
    I need help with flashing! When ever I go to CDMA workshop and go to the security tab, i try to put the 000000 under SPC, but it says that it does not accept the SPC... i did the com port 8 and the baud rate is 115200... any suggestions?
    Is your phone on PC mode?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Phone
    Droid X

im having problems with the MLS/SPC code... when I enter the 000000, CDMA workshop doesn't recognize that code... I've spent the last 2 days trying to figure it out but I couldn't. any help would be appreciated!

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

im having problems with the MLS/SPC code... when I enter the 000000, CDMA workshop doesn't recognize that code... I've spent the last 2 days trying to figure it out but I couldn't. any help would be appreciated!
    Maybe your spc code isn't zero'd out....is your phone rooted? Goto the market and download msl reader...it should give you your correct msl/spc.... If that dont work google ''evo spc code''

Swyped this from my DroidX using Tapatalk

Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by valentinoh View Post
    Maybe your spc code isn't zero'd out....is your phone rooted? Goto the market and download msl reader...it should give you your correct msl/spc.... If that dont work google ''evo spc code''

Well I already tried MSL reader but apparently that only works with HTC phones for some reason. I have the Droid X. I was told that flashing a new rom would zero it out, but it doesn't. I flashed Liberty 2.0.1 last night, but nada.

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Well I already tried MSL reader but apparently that only works with HTC phones for some reason. I have the Droid X. I was told that flashing a new rom would zero it out, but it doesn't. I flashed Liberty 2.0.1 last night, but nada.
    Try ##program and enter the six 0's and if that works then its a communication problem between your comp to ur phone.

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

My bad I thought this was posted on the evo...i think I'm posting to much lol

Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by bigshotrob22 View Post
    Try ##program and enter the six 0's and if that works then its a communication problem between your comp to ur phone.

Well I tried ##program, but it doesn't do anything... I took it to a "professional" today. Im waiting to get it back, and if they successfully flash, then I will ask him how he got the SPC code. lol

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Well I tried ##program, but it doesn't do anything... I took it to a "professional" today. Im waiting to get it back, and if they successfully flash, then I will ask him how he got the SPC code. lol
    Did you hit send after ## program ? ... Guess it doesn't matter lol
    well gl hf

Phone
    Droid X

i was told to post this on the forum so I could get more help:

I just flashed my phone to cricket. I actually went to a "flasher" that did it for me. Everything works perfectly, except the market is funny sometimes and doesn't let me download apps. The other problem would be the MMS. If I use the APN settings to try to fix mms, would that do anything to the actual flash?

Another problem is that I TRIED to do this myself, but I couldn't get the SPC code. It's not 000000. Do you know any way to figure out that code?

Please keep in mind that I am a super noob and my knowledge is very limited so if you could "baby" me through this it would be great.

I have a rooted/flashed Droid X running Liberty 2.0.1

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Read through the tutorial and get your Droid X connected to your computer. You will need to use HW Virtual Serial port and CDMA workshop. Get the phone on PC mode and connected to HW Virtual Serial port using the settings posted. Then go to CDMA workshop. Choose the correct port in that application and hit connect. Then go to the security tab. You will see the SPC portion there. Click read and see what you get. This should be the SPC.

I have heard of people who flash phones and purposely mess up the SPCs so that you come back to them. Let us know what happens.

You can fiddle around with the APNs without messing up talk, text, and Internet. Feel free to try out the settings we have posted here.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Read through the tutorial and get your Droid X connected to your computer. You will need to use HW Virtual Serial port and CDMA workshop. Get the phone on PC mode and connected to HW Virtual Serial port using the settings posted. Then go to CDMA workshop. Choose the correct port in that application and hit connect. Then go to the security tab. You will see the SPC portion there. Click read and see what you get. This should be the SPC.

I have heard of people who flash phones and purposely mess up the SPCs so that you come back to them. Let us know what happens.

You can fiddle around with the APNs without messing up talk, text, and Internet. Feel free to try out the settings we have posted here.
    Well actually right now the APNs are the least of my worries. I got them figured out. The thing.I actually need help with is the market. When I hit "download" on an app, it will download but not install. Has anyone come accross this problem?

Help

I followed every step to the tee, but I can't seem to call out on my Droid X...

what am i doing wrong?

my baseband is version BP_C_01.09.07P

Android Version

ROM Version
    Liberty 2.0.2

I did everything and used the latest PRL...

could the PRL be the culprit as to why I can't call out? or do i have to register the esn number of the phone?

Please help! someone

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jefrotone View Post
    I followed every step to the tee, but I can't seem to call out on my Droid X...

what am i doing wrong?

my baseband is version BP_C_01.09.07P

Android Version

ROM Version
    Liberty 2.0.2

I did everything and used the latest PRL...

could the PRL be the culprit as to why I can't call out? or do i have to register the esn number of the phone?

Please help! someone
    Your phones esn does have to be registered with cricket....is it?

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information