Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by SliceOne View Post
    Just a quick tip for anyone scouring the interwebs for this answer as i had to learn the hard way, when you call cricket they will ask you for the MEID and they do not want the hex version google a hex to dec converter and put your hex MEID in off your phone and give them that number, i was so freaking POed when they kept telling me my MEID was wrong i was racking my brain for 3 hours trying to figure out what i did wrong in the entire flash process, but i didnt do anything wrong. just needed to do that and everything was fine.
    Let it also be known that Cricket charges 15 bucks per ESN change. We give our supporting members (starts at 12.99 per year) free ESN changes for that entire year. We can also provide helpful pointers and will convert your ESN on our own :-). We know what you're trying to accomplish. Sometimes they don't.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Believe me i know what you mean, cant i just pay the sub payment now and get you to do the ESN change right now cuz i just called them bastards and they are saying there is something wrong with there system, and cant do it, 1. how do i ay you, and 2. how fast can you do this.... i need it done for work tomorrow as i have a POS samsung welfare phone i got from them for 30 bucks just to get an account.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Believe me i know what you mean, cant i just pay the sub payment now and get you to do the ESN change right now cuz i just called them bastards and they are saying there is something wrong with there system, and cant do it, 1. how do i ay you, and 2. how fast can you do this.... i need it done for work tomorrow as i have a POS samsung welfare phone i got from them for 30 bucks just to get an account.
    You can't do any changes in Cricket's system during the middle of the night. Their servers undergo scheduled downtime. It can be done around 7 am CST.

If you need to upgrade the account to a more expensive plan, that does have to go through them because of the pro rated bill increase. I think this is what you were suggesting. It would probably be easier to change your ESN through us, we set you as a CPE phone if you want to go to the 45 plan, or a CPE smartphone Android OS if you want to go to the Android plan, and then you call or visit Cricket for the plan change. Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Www.cricketusers.com/payments.php

Sent from a Cricket HTC EVO 3D via Tapatalk.

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

whats the email address for the paypal i keep getting an error when trying to click the use paypal button on the silver sub, and yes i want to change my ESN on my account from my cricket phone to my Droid X, but i also want to upgrade my plan from the 45 (i have now) to the 55 android so i dont have to use the proxy stuff(which i will do at the store). And no it wasnt confusing believe me if i didnt lose my mind flashing this phone that paragraph sure as hell wasnt going to lol you guys here are GRADE A mods A++++

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

whats the email address for the paypal i keep getting an error when trying to click the use paypal button on the silver sub, and yes i want to change my ESN on my account from my cricket phone to my Droid X, but i also want to upgrade my plan from the 45 (i have now) to the 55 android so i dont have to use the proxy stuff(which i will do at the store). And no it wasnt confusing believe me if i didnt lose my mind flashing this phone that paragraph sure as hell wasnt going to lol you guys here are GRADE A mods A++++

Strange. Try clicking the desired subscription duration in the drop down box (1 year or 2 year), and then click the order button in the silver supporting member section. There is one order button per subscription type. Anyways if that doesn't work, you can send it to webmaster at cricketusers.com, and I'll manually set it up.

Please PM me with your name on file, address on file, birthdate on file, phone number, and ESN. You can specify the desire method of notification so I can get in touch with you when it's done. I'll do it before I head out to my unit. I don't think I'm even getting paid tomorrow... SUCK.

EDIT: I know the Paypal button you're talking about. Don't know why it's not working for you, but that's okay.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 07-13-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Done and Done, sent the money from my wifes paypal i hope that doesnt screw up the membership stuff. The info requested has been sent. Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh and by any chance 101st Airbourne?

First off thank you so much for this guide. It helped alot. Only problem I seem to have now is that I keep losing the ability to get calls. It keeps send all calls to voicemail. I didnt see anyone else in this thread with the issue. Does anyone know what it could be?

Hello guys,

I am trying to flash my droid x from verizon to cricket.I have followed thoroughlly all your steps but I am stuck in HW Serial Port which doesn't recognize my device. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it,but still nothing.Please Help me . My version is HW serial port 2.5.1.0.Am I using the right software?I also got cdma

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by mandysandra View Post
    Hello guys,

I am trying to flash my droid x from verizon to cricket.I have followed thoroughlly all your steps but I am stuck in HW Serial Port which doesn't recognize my device. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it,but still nothing.Please Help me . My version is HW serial port 2.5.1.0.Am I using the right software?I also got cdma
    Is the phone is PC mode?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

In CDMA workshop I connect to the COM i created then click read... everything shows fine until I try and send SPC of 000000. CDMA workshop then says failed.. phone does not answer. Any ideas?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Make sure NVT Enabled is not checked...

Name:  hwserial.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  65.3 KB

Hello guys,

So I followed all the steps to flash my verizon Droid X to cricket, I have a phone number at cricket. So when I call now,it doesn't work but I can see that I have signal. Can someone please show me the steps to activate it to cricket?or do I need to flash it again.Also I don't see the cricket logo on my home screen,is it really flashed?How can I tell if it's flashed or not?

Thanks in advance

I have what may be perceived as a really dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway because I truly do not know the answer and need help desperately.
    Though I am a geekette on a pc, I am a complete idiota with phones.
    I have a Droid X from large, evil company; has been inactive for 2 months for reasons I will not name. I need to flash it to cricket and found this tutorial but: do I need to get a cricket plan before I flash it, do I do the flashing via my computer with a cable connect to my phone, and if I am a data heavy user, should I go with the 45 or 55$ plan? I have seen an app in another forum here that looks like it allows you to bypass proxy but really just need some bonehead guidance on how to do this and the sequence. I am very capable of following the excellent tutorial here...but I do not know what may need to be done BEFORE I start the flash process.
    Any help would be so very welcome!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Done and Done, sent the money from my wifes paypal i hope that doesnt screw up the membership stuff. The info requested has been sent. Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh and by any chance 101st Airbourne?
    82d, 3ID, and an Airborne Psyop company...

Quote Originally Posted by mandysandra View Post
    Hello guys,

So I followed all the steps to flash my verizon Droid X to cricket, I have a phone number at cricket. So when I call now,it doesn't work but I can see that I have signal. Can someone please show me the steps to activate it to cricket?or do I need to flash it again.Also I don't see the cricket logo on my home screen,is it really flashed?How can I tell if it's flashed or not?

Thanks in advance
    If you have setup data correctly you should have Internet already. This means that you have to have filled out all the appropriate fields dealing with data in QPST (sent NV items), etc. Also if you on the 45 plan you would have needed to use GreenK45 or autostart/u2nl. If you're on the 55 Android plan and everything is correct, it should already work.

Once you verify all the settings, you can become a supporting member and we can put this phone on your account, or you can use a local dealer / call Cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by julitasoup View Post
    I have what may be perceived as a really dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway because I truly do not know the answer and need help desperately.
    Though I am a geekette on a pc, I am a complete idiota with phones.
    I have a Droid X from large, evil company; has been inactive for 2 months for reasons I will not name. I need to flash it to cricket and found this tutorial but: do I need to get a cricket plan before I flash it, do I do the flashing via my computer with a cable connect to my phone, and if I am a data heavy user, should I go with the 45 or 55$ plan? I have seen an app in another forum here that looks like it allows you to bypass proxy but really just need some bonehead guidance on how to do this and the sequence. I am very capable of following the excellent tutorial here...but I do not know what may need to be done BEFORE I start the flash process.
    Any help would be so very welcome!
    I would get a Cricket account started with this ESN put on your account from the beginning. If you are a very heavy user, I would use the 45 dollar plan and GreenK45 or autostart/u2nl to utilize Cricket's proxy.

Where are you located though? This might be of importance.

I am in San Diego, Ca...and as soon as I get back from Cricket I will become a supporting member and planned on using the GreenK 45 pro I found on another forum here; and thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for replying so fast.
    I have been having tech issues all day and getting constant reminders that I am, indeed, genetically (meeting societal stereotypical description of an airhead) blond. I think I am going to like this forum a great deal.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information